When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Think any of the factories will give the GMTs a shot?

ubiquitous

Would be great to see accurate GMTs but, what is the availability of the Soprod movement? And, if you can eeven get ahold of one, these movements are very expensive, yes?

You miss owning a GMT, mate? :)

I do indeed. I'd love to have a 29 or 63... But could make do with an 88 or 89 as well.

Movement shouldn't be too difficult to do for the 29/63- I suppose they could base something on the Seagull 2892 clone? Or worse case, default to the 2836 with 24 hour wheel as they've done in the past...

SOPROD module would be for the 27/28 PR models...

I do indeed. I'd love to have a 29 or 63... But could make do with an 88 or 89 as well.

Movement shouldn't be too difficult to do for the 29/63- I suppose they could base something on the Seagull 2892 clone? Or worse case, default to the 2836 with 24 hour wheel as they've done in the past...

SOPROD module would be for the 27/28 PR models...

I'm sure you wouldn't settle for anything less than a 2893 bro... :)

Sent from my SGSII

...and I did a review of this rep on RG since I had it for over a week ;) Thaaat what an itchy feeling not to release the news ;)

Outstanding review...looks to be a fantastic rep...waiting for the 088 though..at least I have something to wait for now.

Well done.:)

Mike