When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

The perfect 201/A strap is available again!

projectologist

I wonder who will be first to mention it ?? ;)

I love the VS..... never thought I would but I wouldnt part with mine ... Love them :)

Is that a Tan there or an aged Vachetta?

Just a question: is the right color for a 201 shark strap olive green w/khaki stitches, or nubuck grey (as the 10th anniversary Dirk edition)?

Thanks!

---

I am here: http://maps.google.c...2254,-73.553930

From what I've read so far, Dirk created a Nubuck Grey version intended for a Mare Nostrum 40mm model.

Could be interesting to hear what he has to say... dirk.grandry@pandora.be

Dirk supplies these with his Dirk engraved buckles.... which are made with the same machine that pressed the original PreV buckles...

However on rare occasions and subject to a premium you can get the correct engraving :)

• 3 months later...

How much do these go for and can you get a PVD Pam engaved buckle as pictured ?

You have to contact Dirk directly... his email addys are listed at the bottom of his ad here...

http://www.network54.com/Forum/674579/thread/1327492964/last-1327492964/Dirk+Pre-V+Straps+1Oth+Anniversary+%28Stock+Update%29

He can't advertise the Pre-V refurbished buckles, so you have to ask for a quote. Most hides are available as pictured in his ad. Also, you have to specify the length you are looking for.

Very beautiful! And what W asked too. :)

Wow, those are gorgeous. Does the price change substantially if you opt for the "other" buckle?

Around 350-450 used LN. You'll need to email him for new pricing. Here are a couple more examples, one a friend sent me for his watch I'm working on, and and another I found at p.com (keep an eye on their Accessories forum as these straps seem to turn up on a regular basis lately).

tstrap02.jpg

preV001.jpg

Here are a couple that I found at p.com and got a chance to look at before deciding which to buy.

preV005.jpg

• Like 1