When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

237GMT , good or bad rep?

sul

I am sure that wont be the case with these latest PAMs however as I recall the gens do have a blue AR especially just on the cyclops...

Do we know yet if these bad-boys accept gen crystals?

They should but if not it would be a reasonably straight forward mod for one of our better modders... Seen it done a few times by machining around the yop of the rehaut..

does the entire sapphire reflect blue? or just the cyclops?

Yes entire sapphire reflect blue but very subtle and only under certain light conditions and angles most of the time you don't see it.

^ Thats Sweetness, Can you please tell me what that strap is?

It's a strap culture shark

One more pic :)

237flah2.jpg

so the gens do have blue AR?

I'm not sure about gen PAMs, but the double AR on my gen Link Chrono has only a blue color under certain angles and lighting conditions. Very different than the fake blue film on most of the older PAM reps, which doesn't absorb reflections at all. However, the single AR on my new 177M seems to be real while I had the single AR on the new 214 replaced. So it seems to differ from rep to rep.

I have never seen a Gen PAM with a blue AR like the reps. Pics are deceiving. Yes, there are some blue ARs around but VERY faint. The most noticeable part is the cyclops. The reps ALWAYS get a very strong blue in many angles. Not believable.

I have removed the AR on all my autos. They look a lot better.

• Like 1