When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Noobmariner

watchman12345

Does anyone have this except TTK? Cant get in contect with Neil so Ill hav to go somewhere else. Is trustys asian 21J the same watch?

Thanks

I contacted Neil for a 074 in the weekend 10-12 days ago. Go his answer/confirmation a week later. Paid for the watch this weekend. Still no sign of confirmation of order or shipping. I am fully trusting the honored forum members recomendation of Neil and his quality line. Watch will definetely show up in some weeks.

Give him a few days more to respond. Acc to forums recomendations Neils "Noobmariner" is absolutely best buy in its class.

He's is around. I sent him an email last week and he responded in a few days. Ordered the watch on Friday and he accepted payment on Sunday. Have not received any confirmation but I am sure I will. He has been great to deal with for me so far. Just hope the delivery is not delayed as I can't wait to get my hands on it.

I imagine he is swamped with orders on these since By-Tors recent review.

Best of luck...

DWSmoot

same here, has been a week since i made payment, i have not recieved confirmation on payment or delivery, but i am confident he will deliver.

Take in consideration the amount of people ordering noobmariner's from him, in the last two weeks here ive read so many many posts on ttks noobmariner.

A few words to customers....confirmation of all orders........and checking all stock......plus new stock incoming....Finepics has it right......:D

7x words....1x phrase...!

DO NOT WORRY......BE HAPPY......BE PATIENT.

The only way you won't get your watch....is if I turn up my toes.......THUD!....Uggghhhh! :lol:

Edited by TTK

I didn't hear nuttin from him either. That's 6 years and 4 months I've been waitin on my noobmariner. He's a swine. My patience is runnin out.

Wait a minute..............I didn't order one from him................what a klutz I am.

I'm getting my Winfield Y's all in a fankle over a watch I never ordered!!!

I need locking up. All my friends tell me that.

Neil..........put one aside for me and when done tell me what to pp you.

Man I'm losing it big time.

JTB (goes off for a lie doon)

Got a response there so thanks for the input. Im still showing signs of noob impatience! Ill work on it!

Thanks

I think if you read the description in "10 reasons" you will see that Neil is not a dealer. He is a procurer. Your watch will be screened and selected in a way that few others will do for you. I'll tell you, it never ceases to amaze me the spread of panic that follows one unreturned email. I guess the fact that this is an illegal activity breeds panic among us consumers similar to "I gave the kid $100 bucks to get me some coke and I think he took off with it!!!!" Part of the reassurance afforded you here at RWG is a watchdog community of fellow theives.

i would also like to know if anyone else is doing the noobmariner as from what ive read im not too up for the idea of waiting 30+ days for it to come. in the past when dealing with josh he has always been around the 5 day mark on deliverys.

on the topic i contacted andrew and he has some for 108 dollars, is that the exact same watch?

I think everybody got it all wrong. Watchman is asking if anybody else aside from Niel sell the

NoobMariner :lol:

The Noobmariner is TTK's Sub. It's like asking if McDonalds sell a Whopper: Sure, they can sell something identical, but it'd not be a whopper. :D

I think everybody got it all wrong. Watchman is asking if anybody else aside from Niel sell the

NoobMariner :lol:

I don't know what qualifies as the "Noob", perhaps its a kick ass replica with a 21J engine but my sub from Paul for less than $120 is in very rarified replica air. It has the best lume,pearl and mag I've seen in any Submariner rep. ETA 2836, excellent CGs, real hologram, hollow links, new diver's extension...Runs strong and accurate.

You can pay LOTS more for not as good. If I could find and upgrade it with an affordable and justifiable genuine oyster bracelet, I'd consider it perfect.

I think there's more than an element of 'perhaps' involved....ETA ain't the be-all and end-all....!

You can also pay less for just as good....!

Edited by TTK

Well I've ordered the noobmariner from TTK there a few hours ago. My second rep to add to trustys orange PO! I really appreciate the personal inspection, my first rep is great but trusty still has to send out a new bezel! Thanks for the input. Im totally addicted to this game now and Im only a student so not a good combination!

Thanks

You can pay LOTS more for not as good. If I could find and upgrade it with an affordable and justifiable genuine oyster bracelet, I'd consider it perfect.

Ubi uses the bracelet from the Noobmariner as the basis for his FrankenSub, It's that good. That and the dial.