When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Panerai Pam252 North Pole Gmt

PureTime

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys

This is just a prototype...

The markers will still be EPOXIED on. This Factory is making the BEST DATE MAG ever. Magnification Lens is done exact like genuine version.

Another watch to look out for from this factory is the CHOPARD XL Gran Turismo Limited Edition. You will be WOW away..

Andrew

Andrew - is it possible to get the factory to change the GMT hands on these. I am sure the supplier of hands could get the size correct as it is really something thaty has spoilt all the recent GMT series (PAM88, 186 etc). I even think the hole size might be the same as that used on the 2893 GMT so the hands probably already exist.

Guys

This is just a prototype...

The markers will still be EPOXIED on. This Factory is making the BEST DATE MAG ever. Magnification Lens is done exact like genuine version.

Another watch to look out for from this factory is the CHOPARD XL Gran Turismo Limited Edition. You will be WOW away..

Andrew

we know its a prototype, thats why we tell you what flaws it has!

and since the markers are still epoxied, the watch is basically junk. No way to sissy around this, way too many letters have fallen off already, noone should buy these modells, unless the "factory" fixes this issue, thats my opinion, because only if we stop buying this crap, they will eventualy get it right.

if you continue to buy crap, they will never change it.

• 1 month later...
we know its a prototype, thats why we tell you what flaws it has!

and since the markers are still epoxied, the watch is basically junk. No way to sissy around this, way too many letters have fallen off already, noone should buy these modells, unless the "factory" fixes this issue, thats my opinion, because only if we stop buying this crap, they will eventualy get it right.

if you continue to buy crap, they will never change it.

i would venture to bet that the total of all the watches purchased by members of the rep forums MAYBE equals one half of one percent of the reps sold. maybe :g:

• 3 months later...

Semi-Final sample pics, dial color corrected, will be released soon, please stick to my dealer section for the release of this watch.

225953-13340.jpg

225953-13341.jpg

225953-13342.jpg

225953-13343.jpg

I have reported to the watch maker that this one is still too black... hope this watch will be released soon... sign...

Guys the markers fall off even on the Gen, see pic of Mike Horn's orginal below (Arktos not North Pole). You just don't want them falling off easily! Me I'm thinking of getting one knocking off a marker and skuffing it up to make it look more like Mikes. I like Mike!

actually I want a Fantasy Destro Arktos or North Pole, but still working on that

226093-13268.jpg

226093-13269.jpg

226093-13270.jpg

Don't be LEFT out

LeftyDNA

Nice Angus,

As Slay said, Can you find out how the bezel markers are installed? The problem of them falling off is very common...one of the main issues keeping me from buying one of these...

Tourby,

you mean you'd rather have Cape Artichesky insteady of Articooky on your caseback? :Jumpy:

Don't be LEFT out

LeftyDNA

@Angus

please show us the caseback

caseback was wrong on last models... i hope now it is correct caseback.

Tourby,

you mean you'd rather have Cape Artichesky insteady of Articooky on your caseback? :Jumpy:

Don't be LEFT out

LeftyDNA

also the caseback on rep is brushed... on genuine is polished.

It is very funny...

genuine: globe is polished and ocean is brushed

rep: globe is brushed and ocean is polished

:bangin:

Semi-Final sample pics, dial color corrected, will be released soon, please stick to my dealer section for the release of this watch.

226689-13058.jpg

I have reported to the watch maker that this one is still too black... hope this watch will be released soon... sign...

Actually - now that i look at the updated version - this GMT hand looks alot closer. The other must have been an earlier version.

But - the A in Panerai is now worse. It was better on the first pics in the post. Ugh

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...