When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Panerai Pam252 North Pole Gmt

PureTime

A sample from the factory, really nice.

I have never seen a PAM with correct date mag like this one.

AR coating is nice, I am not an expert on PAMs, any improvement on this beauty is welcome. I can talk to the factory to improve it if possible.

Enjoy :)

138357-17643.jpg

138357-17644.jpg

138357-17645.jpg

138357-17646.jpg

Edited by PureTime

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The date mag is impressive. I am all over this one even the dial colour is wrong. Well done on the date mag!! I am impressed!!! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I think you might be thinking of the one that Mike Horn wore on his expedition which had a silver sub dial - production models are all black as this one is.

Looks very nice.... just minor improvements and we're there... I'd be in for one... I love PAM, GMT watches and finally a PAM with good looking date...

... this is probably just the angle of the picture but I don't see any riffle on the side of the bezel of the rep...

Thanks all for your info, will let the facotry know about it.

@Mark: what do you mean by standard arktos caseback?

@slay: sorry, should be the same as last one, but the quality should be improved, will ask him as well.

@leitztozeiss: This crystal is made according to the genuine one, non-two lens one.

My 2c:

• Seconds subdial should recessed further and not have concentric rings on, it should be plain like the main dial.
  • Date font needs to be a little bolder.
  • N, S, E, W markers should be welded or at least stuck on properly - have had 2 previous Arktos reps lose bezel markers and would not buy another unless this issue is resolved.
  • GMT hand needs to be smaller