When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

help for buy omega planet ocean!

Guest tolis

America, the biggest reason you're not saying it like this, "Unser Wasser ist sauberer!"

Are you against the Germans too now? :bangin:

BTW I love the USA. USA is our friend. I used to live in Texas.

Gran, the whole thing's a joke man.

"Don't take life so seriously. No one gets out alive."

Damn! I was hoping this would escalate into something more tense

white_flag_xsmall.jpg

And now for something we'll hope you'll really like!

2012-01-23 13:27:00 - UNITED STATES OF AMERICA USORDA - Released from Customs

Hopefully get it tomorrow.

{Insert pump-up music here!} :weight_lift2:

Hey, that's BS. Mine is still in customs. I'm starting to get a little nervous/anxious/aggravated/perturbed/sad/jittery/sullen/miffed/generally upset.

I've been doing the same thing. The first watch I ordered went through customs in China before it was sent (according to EMS Tracking), and it was only in customs for less than a day. When it got to the US it skipped customs and went from JFK to my door in a day. The whole process from order to delivery was exactly 7 days.

This time my package is in customs for two days (so far) here in the US.

I know it was a miracle that it got here so fast the first time so I'm trying to be patient, but it's hard. I'm leaving town tomorrow and was hoping I'd be able to take my new watches with me on the road. No such luck. With my luck, the package will be delivered to my house 5 mins after I leave!

You're crazy, you should get one.

Ade, is there anyone cooler than Clooney & Bond? No.

Get one, it's $300... who cares.

Sidebar, I emailed Trevor last night, and I got an almost instentanous response. Looks like CNY was causing the delays afterall. I am looking for my next watch already... and I just spilled my coffee.

Edited by WetWork

I got mine from Josh at Perfect Clones. www.1-pc8838.com

You have to watch out because not only do these guys rip off watches, but they rip off each other, ripping off watches.

What I mean by that is there are EXACT copy website of several of these better dealers like Pure Time and Perfect Clones. THe sites look the exact same and even have the domain name of .com, .net, . whatever. Use the link above for PC.

I was going to get it from Trevor, as he was $60 or so cheaper, but Josh was faster on the response time, had it in stock and did the waterproof pressure test on the watch.

I would give Trevor a shout too and see if he has it in stock trevor123.bobo at gmail dot com This is what he told me:

Yes, i have this watch also

The price of mine is $268 USD with SWISS ETA movement

This is the watch I got:

http://www.1-pc8838....824-p-9522.html

I now understand that the $148 version Josh has is the same watch externally, only the action is an Asian clone of a lessor desired movement. I didn't quite get that at first.

http://www.1-pc8838....800-p-9574.html

I have no qualms recommending Joshua. Very good experience.

Also, FYI, supposedly the 42mm is more accurate than the 45mm. IF I understand the facts correctly. I'm sure someone will jump in on this topic shortly.

Edited by WetWork

I GOT IT!

I love it. It's fantastic. The quality is great, the "flaws" people talk about, honestly, they are so, so, so minor that they are difficult to see with the naked eye. I realized now that when you are looking at high res pictures on the web, these are about 20x's bigger than in person. If you painstakingly examine the pearl, you can kindof, maybe see it isn't exactly positioned right. This isn't something someone is going to just notice (at least on mine.) I personally can not even see it is off.

Attached picture, I didn't even fully clean it off or anything I was so pumped! Realize that when you are looking at this image (I guess depending on your screen size, mine is 24") that this picture is probably minimum 5X's the actual watch size.

:1a:

post-41881-0-00209300-1327427510.jpg

That is a cracker mate! Looks like you got one the good ones. Really appreciate the help too with the websites. I got given the heads up about this before I ordered.

When did you put your order in? Im a bit miffed about the delay, but looking at your pictures, I should think it will be worth it.

I got this one.... http://www.1-pc8838.com/omse10030-planet-ocean-455mm-black-28242-p-9435.html

I went for the 45.5mm because I have quite large wrists.

Also, just as a side note, Josh gave me a EMS tracking number before he sent any pictures of QC.... Is this normal? Seems a bit backwards to me?

Thanks

Edited by rpc_1989

I GOT IT!

I love it. It's fantastic. The quality is great, the "flaws" people talk about, honestly, they are so, so, so minor that they are difficult to see with the naked eye. I realized now that when you are looking at high res pictures on the web, these are about 20x's bigger than in person. If you painstakingly examine the pearl, you can kindof, maybe see it isn't exactly positioned right. This isn't something someone is going to just notice (at least on mine.) I personally can not even see it is off.

Attached picture, I didn't even fully clean it off or anything I was so pumped! Realize that when you are looking at this image (I guess depending on your screen size, mine is 24") that this picture is probably minimum 5X's the actual watch size.

:1a:

post-41881-0-00209300-1327427510.jpg

Congrats, man! The watch looks absolutely fantastic. The pearl is spot on, the valve is positioned perfectly, even the hands look really good. :1a:

All these are OUR TIME. Remember, I am Central Timezone, so if you go back through the posts I made, it will look like an additional day because our today is their yesterday.

I ordered it 8 days ago on the Monday 16'th.

Got QC pictures on the 16'th - EMS tracking info on the 16'th, it is tied to a number on the watch band in the pics.

Approved QC pictures on the 16'th.

Package sent out on the 17'th.

Got to the USA on the 21'th.

Customs in on the 21'st (Saturday 8 a.m.)

Out of customs on the 23'nd (Monday 1:30 p.m.)

Arrived today the 24'th.

The watch is absolutely beautiful. I have been wearing it all day, without even removing the half link it needs to fit perfectly. I just couldn't wait, and I had a bunch of appointments to go to. The extra money that I paid, I would say is WELL worth it. I have ZERO compaints, concerns etc. and can highly recommend Joshua at Perfect Clones. I would say, for a first REP purchase, it is probably best to have the little additional security and communication.

My wife asked what an additional laser etching was on the caseback, and got a kick out of the answer that it was the "anti-counterfeiting" mark.

"That worked well.", she commented wryly.

That 45mm is the big brother to the one I got. Probably going to be the same awesome quality. I have a large wrist also, and was going back and forth with the 42-45mm options. Can't wait for you to get yours. I have REP fever now!!!

What a great find... THANKS FOR YOUR HELP COUGAR!

Edited by WetWork

My wife asked what an additional laser etching was on the caseback, and got a kick out of the answer that it was the "anti-counterfeiting" mark.

"That worked well.", she commented wryly.

Lol, I had to laugh at that, love the sarcasm! She'll be looking for you to pick her up a few reps soon :)