When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Since they're free, I thought I might as well actually use it...

projectologist

I didn't think I'd actually use it one day, but then I thought why not... they're free giveaways... what's the point of leaving it sitting in a drawer???

Actually it's the first time I have ever had my keys attached to anything but a plain 1" ring. The buckle is so nice, it's tempting to use it for a custom strap at some point.

KeyFob02.jpg

why I still like my old iPhone and holding out for the 5 next year...

KeyFob01.jpg

Very nice indeed - when you say free, do you mean as in 'free with a gen' or what?

It's typical OP schwag like their caps and shirts. This new key fob is replacing the the rope key chain they gave away for years. Most of these promotional freebies are handed out to promote sales , attract new customers.

But most of these items are given out to attendees at GTG's. OP or a local AD will put together OP shopping bags filled with schwag to hand out.

It's typical OP schwag like their caps and shirts. This new key fob is replacing the the rope key chain they gave away for years. Most of these promotional freebies are handed out to promote sales , attract new customers.

But most of these items are given out to attendees at GTG's. OP or a local AD will put together OP shopping bags filled with schwag to hand out.

now i remember why i need to make a point to go to a paneristi GTG :rolleyes:

deltatahoe

I saw somebody had already turned one into a strap. Looks a bit flat to me but could be interesting.

All of the Panerai buckles were flat up until the early 80's. So this one would be perfect for some of the new models coming out that are based on the vintage/military watches.

It would be perfect with the recently released 372 (on the right in the pic below next to my 6152/1)...

compare01.jpg