When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Obscure Part Needed

elwopo

Guest aclaimsman

I lost the same part about 2 weeks ago and never got a response here for another. I finally went and bought a large magnet, drug the room where I lost it and guess what? I found it. Tiny little suckers. Good Luck!

Have you tried asking Andrew if he has any of those? He's sorting me out a bezel and insert for my Sub.

I asked Andrew first thing. He said he can only source the watch case and bezel assembly...because that's how the supplier sells to him. I'm trying to avoid spending that kind of money for this one part.

I need to revisit this request one more time.

I ordered the Omega click springs from ofrei (they offer two, no pics, so I bought both) and they are both too big.

My only option is to see if someone has a spare "piston" that fits in the hole (from the first pic) or order the entire case and bezel setup from Andrew. It's pricey...so I'm trying to avoid that.

I need to revisit this request one more time.

I ordered the Omega click springs from ofrei (they offer two, no pics, so I bought both) and they are both too big.

My only option is to see if someone has a spare "piston" that fits in the hole (from the first pic) or order the entire case and bezel setup from Andrew. It's pricey...so I'm trying to avoid that.

I think I can provide one for you.... But, there's a minor issue. I have a couple VERY stubborn bezels that just won't pop off with the razor blade mathod. And the last time I forced one off, it bent. So if you or anyone has a suggestion for removing a very stubborn bezel (aside from purchasing a $200+ Bergeon remover) I'm all ears.

Try a tiny screw too. I lost the same piece. I went ang dug through my watch bits until I found and old , junked movment. I then took out an appropriate size screw, filed the head to an angled point, and installed it threaded side down. It works better than the original piece with a smoother click. Beats me why though.

edited because my spelling is worse than usual after a few cocktails

Edited by speedy1