When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Had to see what the 29M fuss was all about...

projectologist

An opportunity came up to get one of the GB 29M's drop shipped to me as part of a trade.

And members are not exaggerating... this one bodes well for 2012. This is the first rep EVER that I absolutely have no compulsion to modify Clap.gif

They even got the CG lever width between the crown and CG body right. And the corners in the cut out area are square, no radius!... I know it's a little thing to most, but I know it did bug some of us. I can live with the "9" on this one.

Xtal/cyclops... awesome, no complaints. Date font is gtg.

D@mn, all there is to do with this one is wear it smile1.gifsmile1.gifsmile1.gif

GMT hand sweeps setting and sweeps running FTW!

My old iPhone likes this one...

29Maa.jpg

If you are loving it I am impressed. Did they get the engraved bezel right (layout and size of the numbers)?

Just a brief comparison search looks like they did. The original numbers on the first 23/29 models were a hair thicker than the new 29's and this one appears to have captured that pretty well. Also they got the matte fill right as opposed to the semi-gloss fill of the 29/23 A-B series.

• 2 weeks later...