When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

2893 Panerai Datewheels?

addingwatch

• 2 weeks later...

Just a quick update here - the company are in the process of printing these now (I had a call from them only today) so it should not be much longer. I will post a photo of a wheel fitted before taking firm orders but get your PP accounts ready as there is a limited number of these and they will sell quite quickly. You might have read that one of the 7753 wheels has not been printed very well - I had not spotted it and it will be corrected but these wheels are not subject to the same problems as the 7753's as I am supplying the wheel ready finished instead of printing your own wheels - so if it's not right then it don't get sold - simple!!!

A new thread will be started when I get the sample to try out and photograph. I have not wanted to take deposits or money upfront until as it will only complicate things due to the continual delays. Also there seems to have been a problem with some of the black 7753 wheels (not sure exactly what yet) so I need to make sure these 2893 will be perfect.

A new thread will be started when I get the sample to try out and photograph. I have not wanted to take deposits or money upfront until as it will only complicate things due to the continual delays. Also there seems to have been a problem with some of the black 7753 wheels (not sure exactly what yet) so I need to make sure these 2893 will be perfect.

Take your time, Mark, we know that all your decisions will be to the best.

And always thanks for your efforts.

I think 2893 is different to 2892 ... so I'm not sure if this datewheel will work for the Power Reserve models.

Oh yeah forgot to say I have 2 GMTs so that's how many I need when you're ready :group:

I think 2893 is different to 2892 ... so I'm not sure if this datewheel will work for the Power Reserve models.

Oh yeah forgot to say I have 2 GMTs so that's how many I need when you're ready :group:

Dude - where have you been - the 2892-A2 is also covered but in much smaller numbers. The run of these will only be around the 20 or so (I can't remember how many wheels there are) and I know that 3 of them have been taken already however they turn out!!! (and one is mine!!)