When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Classic seadweller has been updated on pc and trusty

watcher

It still is nothing then impertinent and dishonest to claim that his case set is 1:1. Neither crown position nor lug shape are anything near the genuine Sea-Dweller. The bracelet is just crap. Wrong markings, bad end link fitment, wrong end link shape. Any seller advertising this [censored] as 1:1 is more than just slightly shady.

This is the worst rolex rep for years in my opinion!

Sadly I'm with chef on this one. What a waste of everyones time.

As for the 1:1 comment. I have spoken to a number of trusted dealers and 1:1 to them is not what we deem to be 1:1to mean. 1:1 to them means it's close to the same shape with close to the same markings. If it can take gen parts they will say it. There were a few Pams that were listed that way 1:1 with all parts interchangeable with the gen. I still don't believe it 100% though until I see it done here.

This item is not 1:1 or made of parts that are instantly interchangeable with the gen. It's a cheap knock off that in my opinion is worse than the ssd of old.

With all the bashing going on I would like to say: At least they're working on it.

I almost feared this model would be neglected by the factories in favor of all the innumerable Big Bang crap and

15ish obnoxious RO Offshore versions each week.

Patience is part of the game.

So let's wait and see.

Specially for Rolex Reps,

it's time to put the factories in the right direction.

Like gen, 1:1, etc is not acceptable anymore.

We have waste our time over years with bad replications.

When I count the money only for Rep Subs I bought in the past I could buy easy a gen one ;)

So no money for crap anymore.