When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Classic seadweller has been updated on pc and trusty

watcher

But, crown still sits too low on case, doesn't it ?

yes - litle too low - on Joshs pics it look better - i whould install a gen crown + better insert and shave the CGs ... i wait till i see some member pics - then i guess i have to order one ;)

A gen pearl is needed. I gen insert would be better as it is a different dimension than say the 16610.

To buy I would need a wearable bracelet, that one sucks. Sel construction is weird.

The crown position is low enough that it looks wrong. A gen crown would totally be needed.

I was very excited when the said this was coming out and it was a 1:1 special project. In my eyes they failed.

WM9 SD pics! This is the gen they reckoned to buy to do the replication!

The rehaut looks very good in QC pics. Bracelet aside this is a reasonable effort to be honest and very workable.

Actually I have just looked at the pic and the CG's do look very stubby! I would ask for better pics to be sure!

Edited by watcher

i hope the crown is ultrahuge - but i dont think the CGs can be fixed - they are way too short - it may work with an 5513 that "could" have been polished over and over - but for the SD ?