When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Bought two gens this week. Must be going soft...

ninjagaiden

This week I came across two lovely watches to add to my collection. First is a straightforward Luminox GTL Watch, which I can see in the dark with my glasses off because of the tritium.

post-39549-0-38316300-1327920386.jpg

Second is a Certina titanium diver watch, which given I can't afford a titanium seamaster is the next best thing. Prices are similar to that of a good rep.

post-39549-0-17625100-1327920291.png

Must be going soft in the head!

Edited by ninjagaiden

If you are into Tritium Lume, look into "Ball Watch".

bdlume.jpg

p1000170w.jpg

Lume%20COmparison.jpg

Edit to add, if you wear something like a Ball StormChaser Glow to a movie theater, wear long sleeves. The glow is about as annoying to fellow movie goers as a cell phone display.

Nice pickups! Both watches look great, the Luminox has you sorted for when you are in stealth mode :) Also the Certina is a very nice everyday wearer, I'm beginning to take more notice of Certina lately, in the past few years they have stepped up a gear and are producing some very nice stuff these days.

That Stormchaser is just awesome. I see what you mean about needing a 'movie' mode.

The Certina has yet to arrive but I have heard very good things about them. They are slowly expanding their dealership.

If you are looking to buy there's a guy called Juan at Horademoda.com who has really keen pricing, and is one of a few who will also ship to the States!

N