When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Josh's Updated Sea-Dweller?

ww12345

Is Josh giving a discount for the seemingly useless "1:1" bracelet that he has pictured with the watch?

I look forward to pics from community members accurately showing just how freaking awful this POS is IRL.

I am so angry at them for labeling this 1:1. Epic fail...

Edit:

And yes Josh is a great person, I am not discounting him as a dealer. This is a criticism of his product.

Edited by its_urabus

I've been buying from Josh for a long time but he's acting more and more like a scam site. Seems like every new watch he advertises is now "1:1, made from gen". I personally think that he and all the other dealers that are now doing this should be put on probation until they quit with all the lying and B. S.

Forums were founded to stop this kind of nonsense from dealers.

I've been buying from Josh for a long time but he's acting more and more like a scam site. Seems like every new watch he advertises is now "1:1, made from gen". I personally think that he and all the other dealers that are now doing this should be put on probation until they quit with all the lying and B. S.

Forums were founded to stop this kind of nonsense from dealers.

AMEN! Preach it brother! All this 1:1 crap or I:1 whatever they are trying to pull..... Seems like every new Rolex model that's come out lately on his site is 1:1 with "geniune watch dissected and used as sample" or "Best rep available" yeah right, this is getting old FAST!

I was just looking at the "new" SD on Trusty's site. They still list the SSD of old on their site too, after looking at the "old" pictures of the SSD listing I'm pretty sure they are using the old SSD product pictures for the NEW crappy rehaut SD.... Not the QC pics but the thumbnail pics for the new SD...

These also look like the EXACT same thumbnail pics that Josh is using on his Perfect Clones site to advertise the new SD too??

• 1 month later...

Did it arrive yet?

Been away for while? The reason I ask is because it DID arrive and Watcher did an excellent review and then tear-down in which he eventually polished the rehaut and installed a aftermarket Clark's crystal. Search for posts from "watcher" are you'll find it.

As a noob to the rep market (only 6 months and 3 watches into this) i find the previous comments off great concern.

This forum lists Trusted Dealers, yet the comments raised here seem to question their quality, I have purchased 2 watches from Josh with no complaints.........am I now to question his integrigty as a dealer? If so, it doesnt leave us with much scope for alternative trusted dealers.

Am somewhat confussed!!

Am somewhat confused!!

Trusted dealers will send you the watch you buy and take care of any quality issues you may encounter. You have to read through the descriptions carefully, tho, and understand what is a half-truth and what is the real truth.

As a noob to the rep market (only 6 months and 3 watches into this) i find the previous comments off great concern.

This forum lists Trusted Dealers, yet the comments raised here seem to question their quality, I have purchased 2 watches from Josh with no complaints.........am I now to question his integrigty as a dealer? If so, it doesnt leave us with much scope for alternative trusted dealers.

Am somewhat confussed!!

What quality concerns are you referring to? Movement issues? Or overall flaws in the watch that make it "not 1:1" as advertised?