When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My Girlfriend wants a 16610 Comex ;-)

ArkoN

she wants just a 16610 comex that looks good. Means, no plexi dome!! Plexi dome is no go for her. The dial can be like a modern 16610 dial or like the dial at the video. She does not care of lugholes or not. It has to be saphire crystal with a regular case thats is not too thick. Date is with magnification is nice, but not a must.

I think its pretty cool your girlfirend shows interest in this hobby. Looks like she has a sportive yet exclusive taste, I didn't know COMEX 16610 even existed.

My own girlfriend does like rep watches, usually she wears them and bounces them against some random hard object by accident.

She killed a ceramic Hublot, a 3717 and an Explorer 1 that way.

• 2 weeks later...

The Comex is here! Looks nice. But I have a problem with the bracelet one screw did not get out. So had to do something to fit it to my girlfriends arm. Does anyone know to get this fixed with the screw? Drill it out?(last picture)

Tomorrow I`m going to look for a real 16610 for me(big local marketplace for dealers/sellers/collector) and then visiting Basel World.

It was 143$ from watcheden with shipping included. It has an Asia 21j. I really like the pearl much better than the noobmariner zit.

Here are the pictures. Sorry for some bad shots/quality it was taken with the iPhone 4S.

comex1.th.jpg

comex6.th.jpg

comex2.th.jpg

comex3.th.jpg

comex4.th.jpg

comex5.th.jpg

braceletm.th.jpg