When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Monday Wristies

kramerica2

A little bit of the tropics in the snow...

post-32-0-63989200-1330368766.jpg

I can see its taking some time to dig that vehicle out of the snow rob! :bangin: but guess its reasonable since you keep ogling that beauty of a watch :)

The great thing about reps is that you can do this sort of thing without having to WHAAAAAA???

That's right baby, you can use gens to shovel snow too. :tu:

Speaking of which, I'm still looking for a small-arrow 24h hand for this beastie. Got any?

I can see its taking some time to dig that vehicle out of the snow rob! :bangin: but guess its reasonable since you keep ogling that beauty of a watch :)

Yeah Gran, I've been chipping at that "snow" for 3 days and it's set up like a block of ice. I broke my snow shovel on it, now I have a huge ice chipper and I'm trying to knock back the exposed face of the snow drift.

I'm making progress, I've cut it back a foot, and cleared about 800 lbs of chipped ice in the process. Only 4 more feet to go until I reach the corner of the front bumper! :tu:

Yeah Gran, I've been chipping at that "snow" for 3 days and it's set up like a block of ice. I broke my snow shovel on it, now I have a huge ice chipper and I'm trying to knock back the exposed face of the snow drift.

I'm making progress, I've cut it back a foot, and cleared about 800 lbs of chipped ice in the process. Only 4 more feet to go until I reach the corner of the front bumper! :tu:

:yeah: :yeah: :yeah: