When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

The 1675 gmt Thread, post em pleas ;)

Guest zeleni kukuruz

Guest zeleni kukuruz
I have all the pieces except still waiting on the DG movement from Perrin. Can anybody suggest someone in the states to mod my 1655 case? I'm guessing RA/JJ is super back logged .

When did you order the movement from Perrin mate? I know RA had some trubbels also with them! I myself orderd twice from them and it onely took 5days from Canada to me (EU)... About the modder i realy dont know! I know that RA said that he has sone time in Januari and thats not so far away...

Yip Perrin .. Ordered on the 10th and paid the extra $11 to get here quicker. Maybe it will be at the house tonight ;) I guess ill shoot JJ a PM to see what his schedule looks like . I have the case going to TX tomorrow to have the lug holes drilled just need those damn crown guards reshaped

My GOD!!! Soooo many beautiful watches, I´m getting the 1:1  V-GMT 1675 from Trevor any thoughts and recommended modifications.

I wonder, if both the GMT and V-GMT are 1:1 version with Asian 2836,  why does the V-GMT cost 288 USD and the other 198USD?

Enjoy you beauties, hope to join the club soon.

M75

post-34293-0-37193000-1356845542_thumb.j

Edited by Monito1975

• 4 weeks later...