When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Claims to be Gen

PAM_SWE

IMG_6191.JPG

IMG_4023.JPG

IMG_3814.JPGIMG_3547.JPG

IMG_3489.JPGIMG_3491.JPG

IMG_3495.JPGIMG_3500.JPG

As you can see - if the collection is gen it's quite a collection. The guy told me that my Pam 253i was for poor MF and that I should buy a real watch... Hence the question if his watches are Gen. His work and place to live doesnt add up with the amount of money thats in that box :)

As you can see - if the collection is gen it's quite a collection. The guy told me that my Pam 253i was for poor MF and that I should buy a real watch... Hence the question if his watches are Gen. His work and place to live doesnt add up with the amount of money thats in that box :)

If you know the guy's means don't add up to that kind of gen collection, I'd say he's just a douchebag trying to blow smoke up your ass, those pictures don't prove a thing. Serial numbers, on the other hand, would be much more revealing ;)

THe Bell and Ross looks legit, everything else is very questionable. The fiddy looks fake because of the lume color and the cannon pinion. The strap on that sub definitely looks like one of those cheap rep straps that comes with the fake fiddy.

Guest abasf

bell and ross REP.... the numbers are closer to the marker than the gen... so far i haven't seen a rep B&R that can pull that off... so is the fiddy.... how much is he asking you

The thing is - he always has an excuse for everything. He even claims that he calls up ADs. That he's friends with them etc.

Lets take the Bell and Ross; He got it all new. Here's the pictures when it in its box:

IMG_6144.JPG

IMG_6171.JPG

IMG_6176.JPG

Question: Why is the strap not straight?

Answer: I tried it on before I took the shoot.

IMG_6181.JPG

And to be totaly honest. Where did he get that box if it's all rep? I would love to have a set of good boxes for my watches :clap2: