When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

josh 5512/5513

azgjav

i didn't do anything to the case to make the gen movement fit. seriously, it drops in so easily that it was a lil ridiculous! the lugholes were drilled with 1.2mm bits, then i used a round file attached to my powertool to open it up a lil bit at a time. they were then polished w polishing compound on a toothpick.

the caseback is absolutely horrendous! it is way too think, has the wrong shape and lets water in as it does not seat well. i've replaced it w a display back made for gen 5513/1680s and it fits like a glove.

Azgjav nice project, but l remember you are the owner of the most beautifull 5513 MBW Franken builts there are - on all of the boards.

I choose on of those anytime, no matter how budget the Josh case is.

Compliments to your watchmaking skills

cheers mate! :) just replied ur pm. here're some that i prepared earlier:

sale0003.jpg

IMG_4892.jpg

Stunned!!!!

At first i did niot belive that you fitted a gen movement ect in such a cheep case but lit looks good!

How was the T19 fitting with the case and retaining ring, did it need any work?

Get a better pearl on there though that is quite off set,

But still stunning

the t19 fits perfectly! it's tight, which is always good, but not so tight that u'll crack the tropic.

agreed! i'm waiting for my yuki pearl.

azgjav,

I apologize, I didn't exprim well my thought, you did a great work, I just wanted to criticized this case with short out of reality crown guards

cheers mate! :) as much as i do not like the cgs and absolutely HATE the caseback, i think it is pretty awesome for a case that costs a lil over $100. you get a well made, modable case that takes gen parts and a really really good bracelet.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 years later...