When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

tudor 7031

homecd

I too would love to build one. Anyone know of a good case with crown guard and the bakelite bezel other than tudor? Maybe some Rollie model I'm not aware of. I am thinking of having one drilled for the pushers if I can locate one for less than Yuki's case ($). thank you - J

Pardon my ignorance what's a dw case? Are eta 7734's still available? is there an alternative movement?

DW roughly equates to David Wong, http://dw-watches.net63.net/wordpress/, not sure if it's safe to order from the site now, were some issues with orders long overdue. For eta7734, you can browse for donor watches at eg ebay, not sure if other movements exists with same specs. Experts can hopefully assist you further :)

What was wrong with the pushers and what did you use for a replacement. My 7032 has a pusher that has come unscrewed from the case. It has been sitting here for the last several weeks but I might take it on tomorrow. I am wondering how to get apart the section of the pusher that came unscrewed from the case. I assume it is two parts.

Home glad you got the pushers! Looks great. You did loctite the pushers, right? ;)

I cannot wait to start working on mine. DW is out of the bakelite bezels but you can find some on ebay.

I forgot to put the loctite, but will do it soon. If I find a black bezel with reasonable price, I will replace it. :)

What was wrong with the pushers and what did you use for a replacement. My 7032 has a pusher that has come unscrewed from the case. It has been sitting here for the last several weeks but I might take it on tomorrow. I am wondering how to get apart the section of the pusher that came unscrewed from the case. I assume it is two parts.

I was not able to reinstall DW's pushers due to some quality issues.

That is why I put new pushers.

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but can you remove and replace the stainless bezel assembly on the DW case or is the bezel actually a solidly connected part of that cas? If it is removable, what type of bezel assemblies will fit it? Danke - J

• 2 weeks later...