When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

SkyFall Bond Watch

r11co

I'm really not seeing the mid size idea unless he's wearing a suit for the whole movie.

I'm really not seeing why someone who spends most of his time in tailored clothes as an undercover special agent, moving around in high society places, would want to run around with a 46 mm clock strapped on his wrist like he just came back from the jersey shore.

daniel-craig-skyfall-uays0.jpg

Edited by Tom Hawkes

I'm really not seeing the mid size idea unless he's wearing a suit for the whole movie.

It's not really 'midsize' though Logan, you know that, even though it's called that these days! :D It's 38.5 almost all dial and 13mm-ish thick, it's quite a good size in the flesh, comparable size to the Explorer I 39mm and chunkier aswell. It's a good classic size, rather than midsize. Even the 41.5mm AT are massive looking, much bigger looking face than the 42mm PO due to all dial!

This is the watch Bond should be wearing...the AT XXL

Sorry G. We go back a long way but I'm gonna have to completely disagree with you on that one for reasons already stated...

I'm really not seeing why someone who spends most of his time in tailored clothes as an undercover special agent, moving around in high society places, would want to run around with a 46 mm....
or for that matter a 49mm
...clock strapped on his wrist like he just came back from the jersey shore.
Edited by r11co
  • Like 1

Wow everything about that first image is [censored] compared to the second image, from the background to the shave to the haircut to the pose to the suit ... everything.

....and the watch. What were they thinking combining a tux with a rubber strap...?!

Everything is completely off. They used the first generation AT rep case and bracelett. And even for that generation everything is off. :bangin: Also hands are too long for the current generation. And I haven't even checked the other pictures on Sillix' page..

Edited by Tom Hawkes
  • Like 1

Breacelet is ok but clasp is wrong. Bezel is too wide (looks like it came off the green Milgauss). I was thinking more the dial which is OK if the wrong colour.

Actually - second thoughts. Hour markers are rubbish.

Edited by r11co

Mate, compare the bracelett of the first gen AT and the current AT. This is the bracelett from the first gen AT, not just the wrong clasp. It's completely different, other than both are made of steel.

All they did was take a bad rep of the first gen AT and put a teak-dial in it.

Edited by Tom Hawkes

I honestly don't even know if it is the first generation AT case, you could tell the better one of those by the fake serial on the back. This watch imho is one of those examples of reverse engineering an old selling ploy. Remember before 1:1 came out it was all 'a21j in swiss case'....well this is 'swiss eta in a21j case' ....in other words, it's crap, the movement holder and the movement has changed, the dials had a lick of paint and the dial dw has been morphed to accept the movement, ....all other features could probably be found on any cheap AT concoction from watcheden or timeshops :D

• 2 weeks later...