When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

TGIF April 20th Wrist Watches

gran

Can I ask you where you got that strap? I was looking for something like that, raw and down-to-earth, but most of the (brown) Pan straps I've found were too classy, if you know what I mean, too "stylish"... My 288 just screams for something raw and manly :)

It came with the watch when I bought it from another member. I do know it's a Gunny, don't know which model however. If I come up with any more info, I'll let you know.

288K today... Damn I wish I had bought the croc strap!!

post-21269-0-88018200-1334940841.jpg

Black strap is the correct for this great looking watch IMHO...but yes black crock could be even better

Niiiice. Man i have to get one of thoose.

No travels for me today. But still the 390. TGIF

Get it with the "gen" croc. Aftermarked straps does not suit this watch in my opinion.. I will have to get a croc later, the OEM that came with it is ok but not more than that....

Get it with the "gen" croc. Aftermarked straps does not suit this watch in my opinion.. I will have to get a croc later, the OEM that came with it is ok but not more than that....

Thnx for the tip. Im actually browsing the site atm for more wristies of the 288k. Great watch!

• Like 1

Yeah, the OEM is fine, and a good replication of the "croc" but is very uncomfortable. Very stiff, just can't soften it no matter what I do...

I envy your predicament.

Sell them or just gets some new straps?

If you decide to sell em.......I'll have the white dial Chopard ;) Lovely watch :clap2:

Thanks guys

I already have a few options for the GMT

But i prefer the GT and Racing the way they are especially since the rubber on the Racing is die-cut to fit the case

Really wish Chopard would release something I liked, that way I could justify passing them on

Making some straps for a collector/dealer in Miami and tried on one of the first ones on my MBW 5513:

MB-RLEX3-3.jpg

MB-RLEX4-3.jpg

MB-RLEX2-4.jpg

That strap looks fantastic :wub: makes the watch