When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rolex 1675 UAE edition

Rolexaddict

YES, absolutely,

lot of cuts to re-design ther CG area and global case thickness,

I have observed and copied the gen 1675 case profile,

I told already, this 1655 case is not 1/1, the only 1/1 is you can fit a Rolex specs plexi and bezel ring, that's all. The global case design is complete off, just a basic CNC case cut program used for many other Rolex rep cases,

what about the movement did you the one that came with the watch or did you source somewhere else, where?

Guest zeleni kukuruz

what about the movement did you the one that came with the watch or did you source somewhere else, where?

Its in the begining of the topic!

-Asian DG3804B - 21600bph true GMT movement

And yes i think this is the movement that comes with the watch.

Guest zeleni kukuruz

You hear less problems with these movements than you do with the Swiss/Asian eta variants :)

Yepp, thats right. Real work horses ;)

• 2 months later...

That is a beautiful watch. it's amazing what you can do!! i'm a GMT freak, and that is one of the nicest 1675 builds I have seen. Very lucky owner.

Hard to tell with my old eyes, are you using a 6mm crown for these are is that a 5.3mm?

That is a beautiful watch. it's amazing what you can do!! i'm a GMT freak, and that is one of the nicest 1675 builds I have seen. Very lucky owner.

Hard to tell with my old eyes, are you using a 6mm crown for these are is that a 5.3mm?

The 5.3mm doesn't fit on a cosmetic aspect. The inside of lug holes is to wide, it will look like a to small crown, so the 6mm ref 24-603 made for the 16570/16550 fits perfect.

But here I used the stock crown which is also a 6mm diameter, it is just slightly shortened to looks like a gen 6mm

Man that blue insert is amazing!

Out of curiosity, what are you using for a date wheel?

The stock datewheel, its slightly fadded as it came white, I had it light yellow colored and I added little kind of corrosion spots

This is a wonderful build, JJ. The strontium lume is an amazing touch.

Thanks M, research and development : I like experiments, I got radium pasta and will make some tests in the coming days :)

God damn JJ, your costing me more money then my wife and car all toghter :D

haha, I am sure you got a touch with the soooo sexy Lady Blueberry...

I will introduce Lady Blueberry soon,

c'est ma nouvelle fiancée

Guest zeleni kukuruz

Thanks M, research and development : I like experiments, I got radium pasta and will make some tests in the coming days :)

haha, I am sure you got a touch with the soooo sexy Lady Blueberry...

I will introduce Lady Blueberry soon,

c'est ma nouvelle fiancée

Amazing JJ, i know your thinking the same thing like im doing about a member here hahaha... It will be soooooo nice to follow, cant wait mate :D btw you have email ;)

• 9 years later...