When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Wrist Check 9/5-12

Guest zeleni kukuruz

Thanks alot, mate !

I got an MBW Aquanaut incoming aswell as my franken SSD.. So there might be some change soon :)

your 1675 makes me think about building a 1675 aswell.. I once wanted to build one but cancelled it soon because there were so many issues :(

d13be76a.jpg

Ok, I could resist, but why???. I put together the parts and still missing the right movement with the 45min gears and a stem to fit the crown. I used a good working 7734 movement I had laying around and slapped the case together. Man oh man I love the case and overall wearability of the watch. The black dial definitely looks good to me. Right now on a grey/olive NATO from my old 5517. All seals are lubed. Crystal is glued to case and bezel was slightly circular brushed. I think I cut the minute hand too much but I'm getting the yuki set soon anyways. Oh, yes I know it's reading 8 for the day, but kinda hard to change the date without a stem lol. post-37193-133656753903.jpg

W0of! Is that gen or yuki? Man oh man! Looking good.

What city are you in?

That's an old shot from Rome, which I took a couple of days after meeting up with sssurfer. I'd dropped the Tudor on the sidewalk in Bologna, but sssurfer's watchsmith got everything back in good shape--other than a big dent on the crown and some "vintagizing" around it!

That's an old shot from Rome, which I took a couple of days after meeting up with sssurfer. I'd dropped the Tudor on the sidewalk in Bologna, but sssurfer's watchsmith got everything back in good shape--other than a big dent on the crown and some "vintagizing" around it!

That is what I thought. I would love to spend more time there, preferably in the late Fall. BTW, you always have such great pictures!

E

Ok, I could resist, but why???. I put together the parts and still missing the right movement with the 45min gears and a stem to fit the crown. I used a good working 7734 movement I had laying around and slapped the case together. Man oh man I love the case and overall wearability of the watch. The black dial definitely looks good to me. Right now on a grey/olive NATO from my old 5517. All seals are lubed. Crystal is glued to case and bezel was slightly circular brushed. I think I cut the minute hand too much but I'm getting the yuki set soon anyways. Oh, yes I know it's reading 8 for the day, but kinda hard to change the date without a stem lol. post-37193-133656753903.jpg

W0of! Is that gen or yuki? Man oh man! Looking good.

E... Your MC's coming along!

Hev is from Phong...he sent it in the Rolex packet...but assume rep.