When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

7032 monte carlo hands don't fit

janeto72

Start/ Stop @ 2:00 pusher

Reset @ 4:00 pusher

So I am looking at the movement.the orange second hand is ticking pressing the pusher at the 2 and 4 positions does not stop the orange hand or reset it to 12 o'clock...Does the orange hand keep going all the time?Even the sub dial chronos don't reset? There ha sto be some sort of reset switch to reset everything....no?

Oh and one more thing...the datewheel only changes at midnight. I can't change the date manually unless I cycle the hands one full day. Is this correct?

so confused as I have never worked ona 7734 and am not familiar with function.....

So I am looking at the movement.the orange second hand is ticking pressing the pusher at the 2 and 4 positions does not stop the orange hand or reset it to 12 o'clock...Does the orange hand keep going all the time?Even the sub dial chronos don't reset? There ha sto be some sort of reset switch to reset everything....no?

Oh and one more thing...the datewheel only changes at midnight. I can't change the date manually unless I cycle the hands one full day. Is this correct?

so confused as I have never worked ona 7734 and am not familiar with function.....

The top button starts and stops the orange hand. The bottom one resets. Try stopping first then resetting.

So I am looking at the movement.the orange second hand is ticking pressing the pusher at the 2 and 4 positions does not stop the orange hand or reset it to 12 o'clock...Does the orange hand keep going all the time?

If the 2 o'clock pusher doesn't stop the sweep hand, you've got problems. Pushing @2 should stop the hand, pushing @4 should reset both the sweep hand and the minute counter at 3 o'clock.

The running seconds at 9 o'clock should keep turning as long as the movement is charged. The date complication is not a quickset, so changing date can be a chore. The shortcut is to advance the hands past midnight to move the datewheel, reverse to 9-10 o'clock, then advance again.

• 1 month later...

Is this s a group buy for the Yuki sub dial hands? I thought they were too thin. I have a pair that is not being used. I also have the original chrono hand that came on my donor watch. It might work too. It is 40 years old. Here is the picture:

The group buy is for a set of hands from Chrono24. They are different than the Yuki hands.

And the Chrono Sweep hand in that picture above has the same bulge around the tube that the DW hand has (which is not correct to the gen one)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...