When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

November Pom

Admin

Copied from jtb's original post in RWG Activites:

145498-15760.jpg

It's that time again folks!

It's the launch of the 'November Post of the Month Award' and this month it will be sponsored by sash5 who recently got "promotion" to Dealer status from Accessory Dealer on account of a vacancy on the dealer roster.

The competition will run until Thursday 30th November and this months prizes are a selection of superb accessories as pictured below. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Here's the deal - This month we're looking for the best post relating to what RWG has done for you.

We want to know in what way RWG has changed your life?

Was it a killer deal?

Did you find the perfect gift?

Did it save you from the depths of an otherwise despairing, mundane, cold tea and burned toast life and give you a new raison d’etre, a replenished joie de vivre, a fresh caviar and Bollinger outlook on the world around you?

Did you meet the love of your life in the Girls Girls Girls thread?

Is Miss Understood having your baby? (*bursts into song* "What a wonderful way of saying how much she loves you").

There could be a million and one ways that RWG has changed your life and we in the Admin team are certain that there are some great stories out there and we are keen to hear them.

As a “for instance” I get followed around all the time by voluptuous leggy women who have somehow managed to find out that I'm a mod on RWG – and I’ve gotta say…. the things they've offered me to source them that A+++ Omega Constellation, I couldn't begin to tell ya..............so I won't...........However we are anxious to hear your stories.

We want to hear the unusual, the entertaining, the funny or the just plain old life or death situations that RWG has rescued you from.

The winner will be announced a day or two after the closing date.

As usual the competition is open to all members with the exception of Admin, Mods, Dealers and Experts and relatives of same.

Should you see a potential candidate, please don't hesitate to inform us in this thread.

Many thanks for your cooperation and please remember to visit sash5’s forum to see what good deals he has going on at the moment.

Yours on behalf of the RWG management team,

JTB

Sash5 November PoM - Prizes:

MB Cufflinks and Tie Clip

145498-15761.gif

MB Starwalker

145498-15762.gif

LV Men's Wallet

145498-15763.jpg

Hang on ... no watches as prizes? :blink:

Not this time...........next time maybe.

Nice accessories though!

Be honest - you may be spoilt for choice as to what watch to wear tonight at that romantic dinner with the missus at University Cafe in Byers Rd. but can you honestly say that you have to pour over your collection of cuff links, wallets and pens before you make your decision..........nah didn't think so. Makes complete sense to offer these wonderful and yet necessary little accoutrements.

We ought to pay more attention to those fine little details IMHO.

Watch for next months PoM being rewarded with underpants, hankies and socks.

JTB

Yeh, well KB certainly would have experience with the hankies!

( Ducks and runs for cover.... looks for incoming.. from down south)

Offshore

Offline there me buddy...............hankies are waaayy to small :D

Ken

Is it co-incidence that next month is December? Pants, hankies and socks supplied courtesy of JTB's maiden aunty's reject Christmas presents....

I have it on very good authority that Miss Understood may well provide some bloomers, girdles and chastity belts should we be short of stock!

JTB