When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Tudor Heritage Chrono quartz

rwgforumfan

As JMB said, it's a fantastic watch when viewed in its own right: Not ideal for a project in so much as swapping in gen parts, but an absolutely awesome watch in its own right, as Woof*'s photos show (NATO strap not included in the order) Out of the box, it is at the very least shower/bath/swimming pool water-resistant, and makes for a great daily beater (not ideal for suit wear, but would be acceptable for thus on a bracelet) At the moment, mine's on what can only be described as a cross between a NATO and a cuff-strap which I threw together from some webbing scraps (no photo available at present...) All I can say, is buy one, you won't regret it :good::drinks:

Now I want one of these :-(

Which TD are people using for this ?

Mine was aqcuired through trade, but was originally from JMB's contact (J, is that pic you posted mine, or the replacement you ordered?) I would recommend WatchEden as a source :)

I'm looking at an invicta oyster bracelet that is 20mm thick and would look rather nice on the tudor(this is just to try it out guys) and wanted to see what the no taper 20mm bracelet would look like on the Tudor chrono. Of course, this is just all dreaming now.

Mine was aqcuired through trade, but was originally from JMB's contact (J, is that pic you posted mine, or the replacement you ordered?) I would recommend WatchEden as a source :)

I'm not sure, probably "yours" as the one I have now is identical...

I'm not sure, probably "yours" as the one I have now is identical...

I just wondered if it might've been a stock photo rather than a new photo :) Did you keep the black dial variant as well, I remember you ordering both, and then trying to decide which variant to keep :good::drinks:

The black one went to live with someone else...

Blk%20vs%20Grey%20Comparo.JPG

Blk%20THC%201.JPG

Ahh, now I know where Tom Cruise picked up the watch he wore in Mission Impossible:Ghost Protocol :D I do like the black dial variant, but must admit, I prefer the grey dial :)