When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Reps + Radioactivity?

iceman81

Hi guys ive heard a report about fukushima and the year after and thinking about if some of our reps maybe made with radioactivity steel. Many of our reps were produced in china, where they get his commodities from? What do u guys think about it?Do you think i can wear my TC without doubt?

Don't wear it around your nuts, you'll be fine.

Must make sure I clean any watches I buy from you properly sneed :inverted: mind you remember when rep bracelets used to make your wrist go green :huh:

If I were you, I'd be more worried about the cellphone in your pocket microwaving your balls than the watch on your wrist...

There is a long list of things that I would worry about before I worried about radioactive watches - including lightning strikes and being hit by meteorites. It is true that radioactive contaminents have been detected in steel, but only in very tiny amounts. Even if there was a problem, I would worry about being exposed to tons of steel - not the few grams in your watch. There is a lot more steel in your car than in your watch, and a lit more in steel buildings than that.

You are constantly bombarded with natural "background" radiation. The rocks beneath your feet generate it. This is likely to be a far higher exposure than you will get from even large quan[censored]ies of slightly contaminated steel.

Edited by tode1640

When your hand glows in the dark, pop a couple of iodine tabs and soon enough street lights will stop bursting as you pass them by/ :pimp: