When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

cc33

Hey guys, I ordered a ready made stainless 6265 from phong the other day and just got a few pics of it. I noticed the large second hand is silver so I asked him to swap for a black one with white tip, which he is doing. Does anyone notice anything else that should be changed before he ships it to me? Thanks

post-38788-0-05653400-1341160450_thumb.j

post-38788-0-28997700-1341160485_thumb.j

post-38788-0-27698000-1341160529_thumb.j

post-38788-0-44977700-1341160550_thumb.j

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest zeleni kukuruz

I think its just the lighting. Can you ask him to take a new pic in day light? And on the fist pic you have two different pushers :D

What does he sell them for?

I can't do anything about the print on the dial unless I pick another one. I think they all look like that, but thank you. As for the lume dot I did get a pic of the dial alone but who knows maybe something happened during the install, ill ask. Diff pushers!?! I'm so glad I asked you all for input. Is it really just in the first pic? I can't tell but maybe he swapped the proper one in for the other pics.. weird. I'm not sure how much the pushers are, is that what you meant or for the whole watch?

post-38788-0-92130200-1341163813_thumb.p

Guest zeleni kukuruz

Get the [censored] out of here man!!!

[censored] mate, do you know what you can get for 6k?

Woow, cc, you son or doughter will be happy the day you give it to he or she ;)

What could I get? We all have our own idea of what to spend that kind of money on, for me it was 100% worth it. It was even 10% off! Lol. Yes I could have attempted to source all the parts myself and maybe ended up spending less but with all the work he does to make that 727 so nice, is hard to do. I put a pic of what comes with it and I'm no expert but if we add up the price of all those individual parts and work it seems like I would prob end up spending more. Phong's reputation is rock solid and I trust that it will be amazing. To each their own!!

"The sweep hand in the OP looks like bare metal with a white tip. I think that's fine for this type of a dial."

Yes it is bare metal but of all the pictures I have ever seen of a panda pn 6265 the hand was black or grey/black. You could be right but I rather have the black. Thanks though, phong said the same thing that you did.

If they were 25-30k why would I spend 6000$ to have a rep of it? That watch is 80k minimum, more like 100k+, I have the serial numbers in the case and movement that match a pn 6265. If I was in the mood for a regular version that sell for 25-40k Iwouldn't have done this, I would have bought one with a v72 instead and saved 4000$, just like the one for sale in the market section for 2000 euros. I opted for a much more accurate rep, movement wise.

If they were 25-30k why would I spend 6000$ to have a rep of it? That watch is 80k minimum, more like 100k+, I have the serial numbers in the case and movement that match a pn 6265. If I was in the mood for a regular version that sell for 25-40k Iwouldn't have done this, I would have bought one with a v72 instead and saved 4000$, just like the one for sale in the market section for 2000 euros. I opted for a much more accurate rep, movement wise.

No need to justify, bro. Whatever toots your horn. Enjoy that baby!

• Like 1

Thanks everyone, ill post wristshots when it arrives this week. I did check out the Ingod dials at one point but phong's deff do seem better. Even the price at 150$ can't compare to 550$ for a proper phong dial. Here's a pic of an example of each. Top is phong's.

post-38788-0-94368100-1341230299_thumb.j

post-38788-0-57280000-1341230319_thumb.j