When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

A Couple Bad Pics Of My Collection

jfreeman420

Your boxes look silmilar to the ones that i have off Fleabay, mine make a right racket, are those quiet?

I saw (i think it was one of yours) a photo of 3 of these boxes on a dresser, and if they were as noisy as mine all 3 togther would be horific.

• 2 months later...
Cue Pugwash's repetitive chant: You don't need a decent camera, you just need to read my tutorials. Look below my sig. :D

pug, your tutorials are truly helpful and have tought me alot about photography.... but the you don't decent camera thing??? not entirely true. a decent camera will take 10 times better shots than a cheap or old digital camera using the same setup and lighting. if this were true, why would "better" cameras exist? i cannot for the life of me get a halfway decent shot with my old kodak dc-215 not at all... my new camera, not too expensive but not exactly a cheap camera either, cannon rebel eos zr-85, i get great shots almost every time! and especially close up shots that are impossible with my old kodak. so i will challenge you to hold your claim and show us the old cheap camera and the pics taken with it compared to your good camera. i'll even ship you my old kodak dc-215 if you like. day and night difference in the pics from different grade cameras. the kodak takes almost cell phone-like pics close up. distance photos are ok but watch photos.....very bad.

pug, your tutorials are truly helpful and have tought me alot about photography.... but the you don't decent camera thing??? not entirely true. a decent camera will take 10 times better shots than a cheap or old digital camera using the same setup and lighting. if this were true, why would "better" cameras exist? i cannot for the life of me get a halfway decent shot with my old kodak dc-215 not at all... my new camera, not too expensive but not exactly a cheap camera either, cannon rebel eos zr-85, i get great shots almost every time! and especially close up shots that are impossible with my old kodak. so i will challenge you to hold your claim and show us the old cheap camera and the pics taken with it compared to your good camera. i'll even ship you my old kodak dc-215 if you like. day and night difference in the pics from different grade cameras. the kodak takes almost cell phone-like pics close up. distance photos are ok but watch photos.....very bad.

couldn't agree more!! I have a Canon 20D and a Canon S400, the difference out of the camera is incredible.

Let's also not forget that Pugwash is the master of using Photoshop and knows how to do awesome picture editing jobs - I would be curious to see one his pictures without any Photoshop editing whatsoever.....