When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Bracelet options for 6542

panerai153

What are the best options for a bracelet/endlinks for a 6542. the only thing I have at the present time is the one that came on a puretime 6542. I've been told it's not very accurate. I know yuki sells the rivet bracelet as well. Any other options, outside of genuiune? Also will any of the above allow for genuine springbars?

Thanks

I've got Yuki's 7206 on my 6536 and 1675. Both are the non-stretch versions with one expanding link cobbled in to each side (big wrists).

The only thing I don't like about them is the endlinks are slightly misshaped at their central opening, otherwise very nice.

Thanks everyone for the info. looks like a 7206 is in the cards for the 6542. Do any of the rep 7206 endlinks take a 2mm springbar as per genuine?

I did a little quick research on the 7206

Yuki has them with 80 end links for 148.00 USD

ND trading has them also with 80 end links for 220.00 USD

phong has them (only one photo and it's the back of the bracelet) for 300.00 USD

Anyone have any experience with any of these outside of yuki? I would hate to pay double the price and get the same bracelet.