When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Bezel insert change classic SD

d4v1d

Hi folks,

I get my knife underneath the bezel but I can't lift it. Even with a lot of pressure. I'm affraid I will mess it up if I any harder..

In this video it's seems quite easy..

But unfortunately it's not that easy.

What should I do?

thanks

Edited by d4v1d

Stop.... step away from the SeaDweller.

Do not take the bezel off. If you want to change the insert, that's easy. Dig out the pearl, heat up the insert and pry it out from the hole.

If you try to remove the actual bezel it will most likely get bent and you'll be very sorry. These are not like the gen in your video.

Stop.... step away from the SeaDweller.

Do not take the bezel off. If you want to change the insert, that's easy. Dig out the pearl, heat up the insert and pry it out from the hole.

If you try to remove the actual bezel it will most likely get bent and you'll be very sorry. These are not like the gen in your video.

Thanks!! I thought it was the same proces since TC has a link to this vid as well. I assume his cases are different.

Anyway.. I will try to pull out the insert that way. The pearl got lost.. that's why I need a new bezel.

I would be very pleased if somebody knows a good source for a classic SD insert btw.

thanks

Edited by d4v1d