When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rwi Threatened To Ban Me?

Sherrington

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I can't believe the following PM that was sent to me after I advertised 3 watches for sale on RWI. I followed all their rules and still I received this PM:-

"Choice of three dials" "Never worn"

Go the f*ck away if you think we dont know you are dealing..

You keep this up, one more post, you banned.

Why not just pm and ask?

Think we all fools?

Cheers,

Klink

What the F***

Are these guys for real. All because I have 3 DIFFERENT spare dials for a Breitling Navitimer that I bought a while ago from Joshua and I offered this for sale with the choice of which dial the buyer prefered. Then I would have sold off the spare dials at another time, I would have thought that any civilised moderator would have first asked politely why I was offering a choice of dial (although I can't see what's it got to do with them)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So now they have not only nuked a GENUINE for sale item but also they have NUKED a Sea-Dweller and LV I had advertised.

The moderator asked a question in his abusive PM "Think we all fools?"

No not all just you.

Thank the Lord for RWG and TRC.

Klink's a [censored]wit,,, He banned me also,, I got into a "pissing" match with one of their moderators,, who BTW, owns that, "other" Panerai site,, Anyway,, I got into a pissing match with said moderator, on HIS site,, i was HAPPY to leave it there,, HE chose to drag it over to RWI,,, I responded to it,, I was also threatened by Klink to, "watch it, or else"... Needless to say,, I told him to go [censored] himself,,, Hahahaha,,, Since you seem to be monitoring this thread klink... Care to give YOUR side of my story?... Is E Hole still enjoying your, "reach arounds"?...... lolololollol

Edited by Adeeos

Klink's a [censored]wit,,, He banned me also,, I got into a "pissing" match with one of their moderators,, who BTW, owns that, "other" Panerai site,, Anyway,, I got into a pissing match with said moderator, on HIS site,, i was HAPPY to leave it there,, HE chose to drag it over to RWI,,, I responded to it,, I was also threatened by Klink to, "watch it, or else"... Needless to say,, I told him to go [censored] himself,,, Hahahaha,,, Since you seem to be monitoring this thread klink... Care to give YOUR side of my story?... Is E Hole still enjoying your, "reach arounds"?...... lolololollol

I agree with Adeeos and a few others around about those guys over at RWI.

Dont even visit there anymore as they have become increasingly militant.

RWI - please understand there are two other boards, just as good.

Lucky7999

I pm'd him that to offer both a watch with choice of dial colors and a new watch, posted at the same time, was imo dealing, and the sales were nuked.

No offense or anything, but that's quite possibly the stupidest thing I've ever heard

Having two watches for sale is considered dealing? I bet most of us have quite a few reps, and I wouldn't exactly see a problem with someone posting 4 or even 5 reps for sale at the same time

In my opinion dealing is selling several pieces of various watches

No offense or anything, but that's quite possibly the stupidest thing I've ever heard

Having two watches for sale is considered dealing? I bet most of us have quite a few reps, and I wouldn't exactly see a problem with someone posting 4 or even 5 reps for sale at the same time

In my opinion dealing is selling several pieces of various watches

i beleive the rules state one watch per post and 3 maximum at one time but i could be wrong.

Kenborg has turned out to be

biggest fan of

RWI

Hooooooooooo Raaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!

:D

Life is Good! (Not for sum peeoples)

Klink

ROFKMAO!!

Actually I don't have a problem with RWI, I have lots of friends down that way including Admin team members I just can't abide wankers.

Probably why we aren't friends.

Still this thread has run it's course and the situation has been resolved so I think it's time to close it.

Ken