When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

hi Guys,

I recently had issue with my new 2436 ETA Explorer 216570.

Three weeks ago I contacted Domi in order to send him the watch for repair.

Everything was fluid so I decide to send him the watch to do the job.

A few days after, I received a mail telling he got the watch.

But now, since two weeks, I haven't news.

So my question is: How are the Domi's waiting times ?

looks like he is nice and reliable guy ...

Your experiences are welcome

Thanks

Xel

i saw him last last weekend -

he had some family business that took a lot of his time -

don't worry - just be patient ...

one thing i noticed : his re-luming skills have drastically improved over the last months ;)

cheers,

Frank

• 2 weeks later...

Picking up on the lume comments....

I think we should find a way of grouping watch relumes.... what I mean is that Domi has a RCTrictec lumograph machine... however its not cost effective for him to use it because the machine requires a minimum load of lume...as we all know lume itself is quite pricey..

So if a way could be found to create a way of grouping watch lume jobs ... it could drastically improve the relume service Domi offers and would make it the best available lume option over other choices...

I am thinking aloud but any suggestions would be welcome...

Domi has a busy life at the moment and has had a good few personal issues as well as his family so jst be preapred to wait...it will be worth it... :)

Picking up on the lume comments....

I think we should find a way of grouping watch relumes.... what I mean is that Domi has a RCTrictec lumograph machine... however its not cost effective for him to use it because the machine requires a minimum load of lume...as we all know lume itself is quite pricey..

So if a way could be found to create a way of grouping watch lume jobs ... it could drastically improve the relume service Domi offers and would make it the best available lume option over other choices...

I am thinking aloud but any suggestions would be welcome...

Domi has a busy life at the moment and has had a good few personal issues as well as his family so jst be preapred to wait...it will be worth it... :)

That would be a great idea!

Domi is the best in EU.

People here expect nice jobs in no time at minimum cost with a flawless communication... But this is something that neither Rolex can give, so guys pls set your expectations right and u wont be disappointed!

Thats the same reason we can't get rid of our NON-patience! :) BECAUSE he has such a good reputation......i'm just sooooooooooooooooooooo happy and looking forward to see the new lume job on my watch.

I heard he had some personal issues, so no prob, hope all is good now.

Thats the same reason we can't get rid of our NON-patience! :) BECAUSE he has such a good reputation......i'm just sooooooooooooooooooooo happy and looking forward to see the new lume job on my watch.

I heard he had some personal issues, so no prob, hope all is good now.

Ok, ok, 'nuf said ! I promise i'll be patient !!! :bangin: