When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My heartbreaking exit from RWG and Reps

archierocks

thanks guys i have set up the trust and all the emails etc will get all the watches listed tonight and speak with the admins about where to list the jewellery etc off up to the hospital just now will keep you guys updated

my heart and prayers go out to your family in this difficult situation. I hate to think of this as a goodbye.. More like a "See you later". Once a member, always a member. I've been off the forum actively for over a year and a half due to work and personal issues. Somehow every few months i wind up back here, just to check out the old stomping grounds. Maxman and nanuq said it best. Do what you gotta do and always know that you got a community here in the finest of forums that will always hold you in the utmost regard regardless of your personal circumstances. And it goes without saying that we ALL wish you and yours the best!

Kev i just saw your post a few minutes ago.

With tears in my eyes i read all the responses after your initial post.

It's not fair that such a young life has to suffer.

Again a member of our community encounters a personal drama with a serious disease and in your case with a sad ending.

I hope that the support of all the members eases the pain a little for you.

I will keep you and your family and above all your niece in my thoughts.

I hope that despite all the pain and sadness you and your family can find some moments of joy and happiness.

Carpe Diem

Cats

K, your niece will be in our prayers and remember that often miracles DO happen to deserving souls. I will reiterate the sentiment that you do need to stick around at for the "therapy" provided by TeeJay on occasion! :whistling:

A newbie to the forum, but I never like hearing the sad news you shared. As others have stated, the business of tending to family comes first, but hopefully the forum will remain an avenue for you to keep a sense of normalcy. I recently suffered the sudden loss of my mom, and basically took a step back from things for about a month. The various watch forums I have membership in definitely provided a form of therapy for me to begin moving forward again with my life. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

I really can't add much to everything that has already been said. We are all here for you and your family in whatever form you need. While you maybe out of the rep game for the time being please keep us posted on how she is doing and if there is anything we can do to help.

All the best to you and your family and wishing your precious girl the strength to get through this.

bit of an update the wee ones doing quite good had a meeting about her future care they expect her to live between 18months and 3 years max im going to set up the

babytylerCFtrust on a few websites and its own paypal account

Admin could we run some raffles to raise funds i will supply lots of jewellery for them that way more people can help out thanks for all the pms and well wishes guys really means a lot

• 6 months later...