When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

1016 Coming soon from California

Guest accio

• 4 weeks later...
Guest zeleni kukuruz

Yes congrates!!!

I miss mine sooooooooo much, i have money ready for another one but NO luck!!! Just pm Justin and lets hope for somthing nice, pray with me guys!

• 2 weeks later...

yes, is true, I apologize to all the forum, i'm sorry

Well you don't seem to sorry,this is what you put in the other forum:

how many insults and talk ... ...crying.gif

I was banned dummy.giffor this by all replicas forum where I was writing from many yearsthumbsdown.gif

(The admins are afraid that the world rolex unleash a warcomeandgetsome.gif)

Yes, it is a fake, so what? it was a challenge and an experimentthumbsup.gif

in the same way if I had posted photos of a genuine rolex 1016 claiming to be false,I would get messages like: "it is a fake, you can see immediately, etc etc ..."banghead.gifbanghead.gif

Instead of you realize how many of you will understand very little of rolex?bartmoon.gif

Really bad form to try to pass reps off on a genuine forum. We don't need the attention! What was amazing was how many of those guys oohed and aahed over the watch, How beautiful, great girtlfriend, and then along comes a guy who probably is pretty knowledgable about Rolex watches, and he knew where to look for the post here, so I would bet that he is one of those lurkers, watching this forum, trying to put peoples handles together with their handles on genuine forums.

So Guys, we have this come up periodically, but lots of new members and a constant turnover so here's some advice.

1. Not a good idea to use the same "handle" on the rep sites that you use on genuine. accio used the same name, probably took the guy on the Rolex Forum about 30 seconds to do a member name search here and the other rep forums and sure 'nuf his name popped up. BUSTED!!

2. Never ever use a members real name, address, telephone number, or email on the open forum. If you want to use names, etc. only use them in PM's and emails to that individual.

There are quite a few folks here that also frequent genuine watch forums, not just Rolex but many,many other forums. Most of the folks who frequent the genuine forums, especially those who are on the "big name watch" forums are very, very intolerant. They hate reps, the people who wear reps, and everything there is to do with reps. They will ban someone in a second if they find out they are rep forum particiapants. So for the sake of the other members on the forum, be careful and play by the rules.

Just an FYI, accio was banned on RWI back in July of 2011. His ego keeps getting the best of him.

Great post by panerai153! Lets enjoy our reps and keep it within the rep forums.

Edited by eaglexkr