When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Members banned - Gotohavearolexnow and Lunarglide

Nanuq

Guest Vintagerep

I've already given my thoughts on those being banned very petty if you ask me , I'm sure both should be given another chance ? After reading all the dispute comments I think they should be given another chance on here , both could be good members going on gottohaverolexnow he looks like he's one of the better members anyway I'm sure his comments were just out of anger as no one has said they have not received anything from him infact the opposite people are saying they have had goods surely admin could give them another one chance ! That's my thoughts anyway they should have done their squabbling in pms not in public but there you go .

I've already given my thoughts on those being banned very petty if you ask me , I'm sure both should be given another chance ? After reading all the dispute comments I think they should be given another chance on here , both could be good members going on gottohaverolexnow he looks like he's one of the better members anyway I'm sure his comments were just out of anger as no one has said they have not received anything from him infact the opposite people are saying they have had goods surely admin could give them another one chance ! That's my thoughts anyway they should have done their squabbling in pms not in public but there you go .

any prizes if I can guess your previous member name? :D

Guest Vintagerep

Damm you got me ................................................................................. Not ! Anyone ever heard of innocent until proven guilty , members on this forum suck ! No support for each other at all I mean here I am new and being accused of being one of the above ! Just because I answer two questions on it ! no wonder the two of them got banned if it's run like this .

Guest zeleni kukuruz

Damm you got me ................................................................................. Not ! Anyone ever heard of innocent until proven guilty , members on this forum suck ! No support for each other at all I mean here I am new and being accused of being one of the above ! Just because I answer two questions on it ! no wonder the two of them got banned if it's run like this .

Yeha this forum stinks!!! [censored] [censored] forum!!!

:D

Now listen up, noobie, its not nice to say members on this forum suck. In view of the recent scams, PP disputes, [censored]-stirring and such unpleasant happenings on the forum, you can never be too careful. And before you say there is no support for one another at all, go read on the rest of the threads where there is more support shown to fellow members than your narrow mind can process in a millennium. The difference here? the members that we support are known members in good standing, and in real need of help. Also, do you even know what happened between the two members who got banned here, and the involvement of the admin team? No? Then unless you are training to be a quarry for bigmouth bass fishing, kindly learn to hold your petulant, lacy and frilled tongue and enjoy the rest of that milk bottle.

When a new guy with legs as wobbly as a fawn turns up and starts to play devil's advocate to members who have, to borrow your erudite expression, "been proven guilty", you better have the padding ready. You are like that guy who is fighting the court ruling to have a 4,382 year jail sentence overturned for a man who has been proven to rape his grandmother, who has been dead for the past 7 years. You raise sandwich boards and cry "oh but he is innocent. He shouldnt be sentenced to 4,382 years in jail!" Now tell me, how would the crowd reaction be to such a guy?

No its not a crime being new. But being new and full of bravado is like being the nail that sticks out. Be prepared to take some hammering. If you cannot take some jibes and pokes when you are strutting here with your chest puffed out playing the new hero in town, then my advice is stick to playing safe until you are sure your cause is worthy and your argument is infallible. I have nothing against newbies. We are were noobs at some point in time. But unless you are testing out a new flak jacket, why draw the line of fire to yourself?

This board does not suck, and neither did the two guys get banned for something as petty as what you are doing now.

If you are not either of the guys in a new guise, nor their buddy, loved one, blood relation, or ardent fan and supporter, it might be a good idea to read and learn instead of take up arms in vain, just to prove whatever point you are trying to prove.

Come, I am ready for you, brave one. Do your worst. :D

Yeha this forum stinks!!! [censored] [censored] forum!!!

:D

Is that what drinking vodka redbull from a plastic cup does to you? :lol: