When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Members banned - Gotohavearolexnow and Lunarglide

Nanuq

An ongoing dispute between two forum members took an ugly turn, resulting in Moderators being abused by the parties involved. This is a direct violation of Forum rules, so both members received stern warnings to knock it off and to fix their problems on their own without Mods/Admin intervention.

The warnings were ignored and the abuse continued so both members are banned.

After GTHARN was banned he opened another account "BarkingMad" and that account is now banned too.

He also emailed The Boss (may his name be praised) :notworthy: last night with this comment: "if you do not put my account back on ASAP i will not send out any watches that have been paid for by paypal gift" To my way of thinking that's cause for concern by all members having open transactions with him.

-----ALL MEMBERS WITH OPEN/PENDING TRANSACTIONS WITH GOTOHAVEAROLEXNOW-----

You can contact him to conclude your business using his registering email address: watchnut100@hotmail.co.uk

Be sure to read (again) the pinned topic on the General Discussion page that clarifies the Mods/Admin team will not get involved in private transaction disputes. Some reasonable steps to pursue satisfaction are contained in that posting.

Great!! The moderators are all serving this community on their own time and their own dime. members need to remember that. Also threatening mods is a sure way to get banned. Folks who buy/sell watches need to work out their differences between themselves preferably using their emails or PM's. Only when all other avenues fail, or someone is running an outright scam, should the mods become involved.Using the shout box and/or forums is not the way fight over a private issue.

God damn kids, it was way different when i was growing up :D

Some kids don't play well together Z :fool:

I have to agree with the Mods on this one though, creates the wrong sort of atmosphere on here too, apart from the slating the Mods have had from the people involved, life's too short fellas ;)

Pathetic is right, I had a feeling something like this was going to happen with him, he was buying and selling way too many watches. Bound to be an issue here or there when doing that much business, it's really just how he handles those problems when they do arise and it sounds like he didn't handle it well at all.. He tried to sell a piece of crap 1655 for 700 pounds! Wtf. I think he should have taken my advise to relax and start being more selective with his buying and selling.

Guest zeleni kukuruz

@daniel

Address or nor, it takes some balls to walk and knock on someones door. You never know whats behind that door, but if your done it ones then that barrier is gone forever, bellive me i have done that not to talk about the adredaline! It's a 50/50% you just have to take,

not good practice, holding peoples watches to ransom? come on...this is a bad state of affairs. both parties were warned, both parties were given friendly advice by members on a amicable solution, unfortunatley both parties would not back down...

funny thing is i met gotahavearolexnow in person, to finish a deal as he lived local to me at the time (going back around 8 months...) and he was a genuine nice guy, easy to chat to, had a nice collection he showed me etc... just a shame that stick some people behind a computer and all rationality can go out the window...

just a shame that stick some people behind a computer and all rationality can go out the window...

That's so true..

The things people write on forums, Facebook and YouTube comments are insane.

If they would say the same thing in public they would get knocked out.

(my personal opinion is that a lot of these comments are from juveniles)

This anonymous option to express yourself brings out the worst in some people..

And all over £45 !!

But I am a little confused... Who is Gtharn? Lunarglide? Did he re-register again and again? ie Lunarglide- Gtharn-Barkingmad?

I still dont get how it got to be such a big deal... one had to shut up and the other just fill in the claim form...after that he could walk away having done all he could in the eyes of everyone...

Its a shame that it resorted to empty words.... afterall we can really say what we like on here ..its a barrier to any consequence in 99.9% of the cases...

Just glad that 99.9% of our members arent so immature and stupid as to resort to ridiculous and inane comments to other members let alone our mods!!

:)

@daniel

Address or nor, it takes some balls to walk and knock on someones door. You never know whats behind that door, but if your done it ones then that barrier is gone forever, bellive me i have done that not to talk about the adredaline! It's a 50/50% you just have to take,

I was thinking more of ordering pizzas and hookers... I'm not a violent guy!

And all over £45 !!

But I am a little confused... Who is Gtharn? Lunarglide? Did he re-register again and again? ie Lunarglide- Gtharn-Barkingmad?

I still dont get how it got to be such a big deal... one had to shut up and the other just fill in the claim form...after that he could walk away having done all he could in the eyes of everyone...

Its a shame that it resorted to empty words.... afterall we can really say what we like on here ..its a barrier to any consequence in 99.9% of the cases...

Just glad that 99.9% of our members arent so immature and stupid as to resort to ridiculous and inane comments to other members let alone our mods!!

:)

Gtharn = GoToHaveARolexNow

Gtharn = GoToHaveARolexNow

Did I mention in my last post about the 0.01% of us members that are just plain stupid!! ;)

Cheers mate :)

Purchased two dealer clocks from GTHARN, both were incredible crap, not even worth €10. he stated that both clocks were of good quality, and if i am not satisfied I should just sell them on ebay. Doing so, this would effect my flawless feedback over there. Lesson learned, hijacked his sales threads...

Thanks for acting!

J

I saw they were having a bit of a handbag fight in the sales forum last night. What the hell happened for the £45? Did one file dispute over the other or something? Anyway does anyone really care!

Hookers :D i would just open the door and let them wals in ;)

Seedy bstard :D I knew you'd say that! I'd let them in aswell, they can bring the Pizzas in with them ;)