When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Best Daytona Dials EVER ! First time you'll see that quality...

rolojack

YES, again, on my side I'll design ALL the dials Rolex made.... If I forget one, just PM me the pictures and details and I'll do it !!!! I'll update that post with more designs in a week or so. There should be about 40 different designs. Note that with the different details I have to provide the maker, that makes about 200 drawings !!!!! So there is a tremendous amount of work here.

David will only make the dials that meet enough demand as the makers requires a minumun order... So show your interest for the ones you are looking for and PM him !!!

Rolojack,

I can give you - if you don't have them already - pretty much every Daytona dial Rolex has ever produced, in this quality:

00-005_zps122ebc4e.jpg

00-039_zpsc98ed2d5.jpg

00-085_zps237a2425.jpg

00-035_zpsec089252.jpg

00-027_zpsd4170cd5.jpg

More than 100 dials, exotics as well, all photographed by Mazzariol

PM your email address, so I don't have to upload all of them.

Akira

I didn't know about the special bezel and hands... Very interesting !!! Do you have a document to share with us for me to see if it can be replicated?

Yes!

http://stefanomazzariol.blogspot.it/2009/10/rolex-cosmpgraph-yacht-master.html?m=1

The original project never get produced unfortunately.. There are 3 Cosmo Ym in the world: the proto @ Rolex Geneve and 2 @ Italian collectors

I don't think there is copyright left on any of these dials, then again I'm no lawyer, so what do I know? Love the silver Omani! :)

Back to my Sigma question, do you also have drawings for non-Daytona Sigmas or simple non-Daytona V72 dials? I'm really amazed by the quality of your work, that's exactly what makes this hobby worthwhile and fascinating! Thanks!

Do you realize that what you do is 100% forbidden and could you bring you in a jail ???

This is just aftermarket dials mate..... Then what you do with it is your problem !!! Wether you are dishonest and want to fit it in a fake watch, or replace your beyond repair gen dial is your call...