When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

So here I sit at Dent Doctor...

tabularasa415

...trying to hide the dent I put in my partners BMW last night while accidentally having side-swiped a pole. Am I getting ripped off? Perhaps. But $370 vs. the admittance of a flaw in my driving capabilities... money well spent.

I would totally own up to it, but I simply can't.

My name is tabularasa415, and I am a pig-headed, stubborn PROUD man.

That is all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did that to a brand new car this year. Twisty friend's driveway with random [censored] around on the sides of it. The car has horrible rear visibility. Had to spend about $1k to fix it, but I couldn't deal with looking at it or admitting to anyone that I [censored] up the same rear wheel panel as you did, on my beastly new ride. So I took it right down the dealer and had it fixed before anyone noticed. Drove a rental for a few days and made up some story about why I didn't have my car to everyone that asked. Pride will do that :-P, hard to admit you made a rookie mistake when you participate in road racing, car shows, etc...

Edited by Rick James

I had those guys take about 20 tiny dings out of my 350Z's doors last year..frikkin parking lot morons!

Dent Doctors rock! They did a great job too...all gone.

Ugh, my daily is a black G8 GT, and the dings that appear from parking lots can be appalling. I have like 2-3 at the moment, all small, I'm sure I'm the only one that notices them. But this is why I'm super picky with my parking spots with all my cars, I try to park where I hope others wont, hopefully where no one can on one side of the car (next to a curb) and very neatly leaving lots of room. Some moron will always park next to you though.

I remember one time I had my project car at the time (supercharged camaro) out and went to some shopping center. Came outside and some civic parked literally 12 inches from my driver door. Not enough to get in if you know camaros (big doors). So I'm [censored] off and I'm literally smacking the civic as hard as I can with my door to [censored] his [censored] up. It's the edge of my heavy ass door and I was using this car for road racing so I didn't care about a paint chip on the edge of the door. While I'm beating the [censored] out of the civic, I look up and see some guy walking over. Oh it's the civic's owner. As he walks up im still smacking the [censored] out of his car with my door. He looks at me, while I continue to [censored] his [censored] up, says nothing, gets in his car and leaves. Lulz, were had and I didn't have to crawl from the passenger to the driver side.