When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

NYC metro RWG get to gether.

Mike on a bike

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guys just to put it out there I am leaning towards Hoboken location as it is 20min at most drive from NYC proper and right across from path. I know at least for myself & Pep it is well over an hour just to get to Hoboken the extra time and expense to get to the city really makes it tough trip especially on the homeward leg.

Ok guys Sunday the second 2PM OK :confused: . Now here is my reasoning daylight to get there :cool2: , leave day light to dusk :wheelchair: (less police looking at you :busted_cop: , how drunk will we be :gathering: ?), place empty no home games :search: , less security issues :boxing: , minimal traffic on Sunday :victory: , everybody home snug as a bug early. :clap3: Safely :pray: !

Hi guys need some fed back you can PM if you would rather discuss in pivate. If you are interested fine if not just let me know. Certainly not a black mark I am not going to scorn anyone cause they can not make it , but do need to make arrangements. Date is soft as I have no idea when most can come.

PS Path is not running at this time should be up in time for us if not we will work around it .

Ok guy so far we have Pep, Burg, Ninja, Poco, & myself all in for the 2nd. :clap2: Tony Y you good with that? :g:

Red on a will try :pray: & the W. Meister still checking out availability on date. :plane: Anyone else in the area your are more than welcome just drop me a PM so I have enough table space. :thumbs:

Dec 2nd 2pm Biggies :gathering: on Newark St Hoboken. :drive1: If I missed anyone :doh: just give me a shout. :hammer:

PS You know growing up in that area the handles just sort of give me a kick, all we need is "Frank the Rat", "Smirk" & the "Baf" to round it out! :lol2:

Nanuq a long history going back to Buddy's Dad between our familys. Aunt worked there for like 30 years think she stopped in the 80's , my uncle was good friends with his dad we used to get the old cookies for free, we were poor so it was the only way we were getting them!