When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Diesel Jeans

dadog13

well to introduce the story very shortly...

I was in Italy yesterday...bought a pair of jeans for 200€..it was a present for my GF...don't tell me that i am crazy because i know that...200€ for a pair of jeans!!! DAMN, just this moment when i wrote it i realized what a fool am i...they do look great but they are expensive...

i know that exist rep of the diesl jeans...don't know exactly how do they look like...

i remember a member at the old RWG selling rep of the diesel jeans...

my question would be....

anybody bought or seen rep of diesel jeans?

how do they look like?

200 Euro for serge de nime......they must have had BIG glass doors in that boutique...... :bangin:

anybody bought or seen rep of diesel jeans?
Only every time I visit Bangkok....!

how do they look like?

They look like denims......if yer burd is a lardass....no amount of labelling is gonna make them look good on her....on the other hand if she's trim.....she'll look fine...... :rolleyes:

Edited by TTK

Rep Diesel jeans were spawning all over eBay the whole of last year. Not worth the money imo.

You can easily tell by the Diesel tag and the quality of the wash in general.

Expensive jeans they are, but the cutting and comfort + wash & design, we're basically paying premium for stuff that are tailored in small amounts.

The price of Diesel jeans skyrocketed with the Zathan series (Mens) in 2002 with a pair costing up to USD $ 250. The plateau has been laid down eversince.

There used to some phpbb-based forums at www.honestdave.com about telling gens from reps but looks like they are gone now.

Edited by sennsi

Diesel Jeans are great! the only ones i wear, pretty expensive though! but they sit&fit perfect!

replica diesel/replica jeans in general SUCK bigtime, not comparable to genuine diesel jeans! you get what you pay for.

the color will fade, the buttons will break (because they are made differently, diesel buttons are almost impossible to break), you'll be disappointed after a while!

as for the price, those diesel jeans cost the same almost everywhere! even in 3rd world countries you pay 200$ for a pair of genuine ones. the older models are usualy cheaper... i once got a pair which was 4 years old for 60$ at an end-of-season sale

Edited by slay

dont go for rep jeans...they sucks...they are smaller sizes and cheap quality...and about Dieselof miami they are really great....nice jeans and prices...have bought saome pairs with Raul and be very satisfied

After Levis stopped making 517 i em have been searching for a good pair of jeans for a long time :(

Jeans today cost just to much not worth it in Norway they cost about 200 to 250€ sick for something that cost like 10-40€max to make in China :yucky:

Diesel.....yeeccchhhhh.....!

200 Euro.... = fashion victim......notice I said..... "fashion"......people who are fashionable....very rarely have style.....kinda like...Rolex are and always have been 'fashionable'.....whereas JLC / PP / VC / AP etc etc...have always been stylish.....!

Edited by TTK