When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Is there a rep of the Montauk Highway?

Irontomkidd

Yes, very limited supply. Very very limited. They come up in M2M sales from time to time and go for around $1k or something close to that IIRC. I'm not an expert on any AP. nice watch though. Good luck

Is Chronopassion V5 closer or the Safari? I've been meaning to pull the trigger on a Roo for awhile but I can't seem to do it. Mr. A there have been predicting my future and how I could not live with those flaws on a ROO. DAMN MR.A, I think hes right though. hahaha.

But to be frank, after handling a couple of Rep AP's. It makes me really want to get one.

+1 for AP rep instead of the Navy. (AP's are forever ;) )

Is Chronopassion V5 closer or the Safari? I've been meaning to pull the trigger on a Roo for awhile but I can't seem to do it. Mr. A there have been predicting my future and how I could not live with those flaws on a ROO. DAMN MR.A, I think hes right though. hahaha.

But to be frank, after handling a couple of Rep AP's. It makes me really want to get one.

+1 for AP rep instead of the Navy. (AP's are forever ;) )

Lol, yeah get the ones which I told you about, you will be satisfied after some mods. :D

Lol, yeah get the ones which I told you about, you will be satisfied after some mods. :D

But my wrist is actually getting smaller. After doing p90x, I'm actually toning down, and my wrist is shrinking! :bangin: Not sure if I can pull out a 47mm AP :( And the 47's aren't really my style. hahaha, its alittle too much bro.