When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Melbourne Gtg Any Interest?

KB

Well Doc come to our Melbourne gtg and I will give you CS's address so you can go give him a clip over the ear :D

Ken

Ah if only Ken, look at me ligging around this thread, patiently waiting for you lot to stop gibbering about places and dates like girls and just bloody meet up and post some bloody photos with lots of sun and surf in the background!!!! Please? I effing hate this cold and dark we Norther Spherer's have to put up this time of year.

Either that or you could "gently coerce" CS into actually making that Aussie sunshine skin - if he can spoof one, he can bloody well make a real one I say :brow:

I'm going into Hiding! :ph34r:

EDIT: That's 41 big boy degrees, 106 of your ladidah Fahrenheits.

You can run but you can't hide so keep looking over your shoulder, the long arm of Doc stetches a long way believe me. I retain a couple of koala 'sleepers' for occasions such as these :whistling:

p.s. we do have 'big boy' degrees here now, except we only have them in single figures :lol::cold:

No prob we get Quarks to name his dates and we will go from there.

One thing though is the cigar bar jammed packed like the rest of the crown bars?

If so we wont have much room for spreading out our collections.

Ken

No prob we get Quarks to name his dates and we will go from there.

One thing though is the cigar bar jammed packed like the rest of the crown bars?

If so we wont have much room for spreading out our collections.

Ken

I've been there several times and there were hardly any people there, I will try to find out the best times to go when it's quiet.

I've been there several times and there were hardly any people there, I will try to find out the best times to go when it's quiet.

Great...........Meanwhile we still need Quarks to give us some dates.

Ken