When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

PO strap gone wrong?!

danyg

As my buckle on my bracelet arrived defected when I got my watch I was promised by TD a new one, and decided to go for the rubber strap. Upon arrival I conclude it has nowhere near the correct color, and also on the end of the straps there are some bars sticking out. Whats this? My watch head has no holes for them to fit into. Havent gotten any reply for a week now from dealer. This should be a case of replacement right?avyjy9u6.jpgazuga3et.jpg

Its actually even browner then it appears. Should be bright orange.

yes. Im not gonna provide his name just yet as he has come back offering a second replacement, which is honourable. For some reason I feel bad about all the hassle Im putting him thru because of a strap, so I suggested I buy something else from him, and he'd provide the new strap alongside the new merch.

yeah, the color is horrendous combined with the orange bezel. I have now been offered the orange leather strap with deployant clasp, which imh looks way better then the rubber. Also this time I will be provided with QC pictures so that this mistake will not occur again.

The brown strap pictured above is free for whoever wants it lol.

Good luck with your new leather strap. Although I have never had one....I'm a bracelet kind of guy.....I hear they are very nice for a rep leather strap. Plus I think the PO looks beter/classier on the leather. Very good Idea on the qc pics. Let us know how It all turns out. :) Mike

post-19368-0-81771000-1354104034_thumb.j

post-19368-0-50074500-1354104161_thumb.j