When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Moderator(s): Please contact me.

Mr.Majestyk

Guest zeleni kukuruz

Are you a MOD Zeleni?

Hahah, no, wait! Well i was moderator like 8hours last week :) it was very fun, but they pulled back my mid license ones they found the glich in the system (fockers)!

I just wanted to inform you that you better edit the dubbel post becuse you have two topics about this sad thing, its better to just have one topic about it!

Btw. Any news yet from any mod?

Although I feel for you situation the moderation team here is the Moderate site content not mediate private sales. If you feel you have an issue them make a post about the seller naming him or her and ask them to respond. That will have two effects that if the seller is less than honest then it will halt any possible sales to other members and it will force the seller to respond. If they ask why you made a public post you point them in this direction.

• Like 1

Adding to Andy's comments -

I would give the seller 2 weeks to respond. After that, I would post a brief explanation of the problem in the General forum, including the item you purchased, a brief explanation of the problem, what you have done to contact the seller (including the number of times you have contacted them & in what time period (if you sent me 3 angry emails in 2 days, I would probably not respond immediately)) & any response you have received to date from the seller.

Remember, too, that many Asian sellers do not speak English & may use translation software to communicate. So simple/cordial communications are likely to result in the most positive end.

One last point, if you want to talk to a mod at any time you only need to PM one of them, not start a thread.

Ken

Exactly....a PM Is the best way to contact a mod/crew member. Make a copy  of a few and save them untill you become more familiar with the crew here. Best of luck to you Mr. Majestyk

Mike