When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hublot brand forum, vote!

gmtlover

Hublot brand forum  

84 members have voted

1. 1. Do we need a Hublot brand forum ?

Ok seriously guys one reason why this hasn't happened is that Biver personally posted on a watch forum that he would hunt down anyone connected with replica's of his watch.

There has been a changing of the guard at Hublot now but the fact is the replica's were good enough to scare Biver so it is probably still a good idea to fly under the radar with this brand.

Then of course I could just be full of shit :D

Ken

Ken: in the same vein if you recall all if the big dealers took hublots off their sites Some even setup sister sites to sell only hublots But I think those fears have subsided as all dealers now list Hublot all over their sites Not saying they may not have more minions lurking than other similar brands but think they for the most part fought their battle and have now focused on anti counterfeit measures and other things to try and stay a step ahead of the counterfeiters rather than try and fight them on their own turf In conclusion I don't think you should let their witch hunt of years back affect them having a section here now Hublot could see a little resurgence with some strap makers coming out with some Hublot specific straps

Edited by rogerthat

Ok seriously guys one reason why this hasn't happened is that Biver personally posted on a watch forum that he would hunt down anyone connected with replica's of his watch.

There has been a changing of the guard at Hublot now but the fact is the replica's were good enough to scare Biver so it is probably still a good idea to fly under the radar with this brand.

Then of course I could just be full of shit :D

Ken

unless Biver has mastered the art of splitting himself into 63,265 persons, and each has enough money to fight all the replica dealers and forum owners, I highly doubt he could follow through his threats to hunt down any and everyone connected with replicating Hublots. Honestly, I see him as a bit of an asshole as well, looking like a cross between yoda and a gremlin.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hublot is a terrific watch and the reps are made

Very well. That's why they call it the "H" Factory.

The maker is also one of the most aggressive in

Going after reps. No other major brand has a portion of their website dedicated to reps.

This may be the problem, and if so, let it go and be happy with what we all have.

Hublot is a terrific watch and the reps are made

Very well. That's why they call it the "H" Factory.

The maker is also one of the most aggressive in

Going after reps. No other major brand has a portion of their website dedicated to reps.

This may be the problem, and if so, let it go and be happy with what we all have.

Now you say that, that should be the explanation of the name "Aroxia" on PC  :g: