When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My QC pic from PT

Gaber

The usual issues so far, lume is overfilled and flowing over the rings... Seven Oclock ring isn't filled enough, thats why the ring looks thicker, sel fit is poor at 12 and slightly better at 6.

One member stated the cornet has zits which is fairly normal for the noob dials under close inspection.

Just all comes down to how picky you are, I would reject it if it were me.

Good Luck

The usual issues so far, lume is overfilled and flowing over the rings... Seven Oclock ring isn't filled enough, thats why the ring looks thicker, sel fit is poor at 12 and slightly better at 6.

One member stated the cornet has zits which is fairly normal for the noob dials under close inspection.

Good Luck

I sent email to the QC with all mistakes , if they didnot fix it well , i will reject it .

What is the best email i could send it to them to fix all that issue

Thanks

Good Luck

I sent email to the QC with all mistakes , if they didnot fix it well , i will reject it .

What is the best email i could send it to them to fix all that issue

Thanks

Whatever email they send the pics from.. That'll do. Normally 1-2 days to reply

It is pretty evident from this post why some of the dealers on RWG offering QC pics urge their perspective customers NOT to show the QC pictures to forum members prior to shipping a watch.

Many buyers will not scrutinize a few QC pics like what was done here.  The comments were all legitimate, and the small (or large) imperfections mentioned here would probably have gone unaddressed by the seller.

In one of the last two purchases I made, my seller told me directly, NOT to put the QC pics he provided on this site, for the very reason illustrated here.

Makes one think about which sellers one should deal with. 

Of course any of our local dealers could  always illustrate a perfect dial, and then simply ship any of his stock showing the same marked order number tag shown in QC photos.

Let the buyer beware.  

I ordered a white dial version.  I had all the same issues as everyone with lume, cyclops and sel fit.  I notified the dealer of the issues, and a day later I received a second set of QC pics.  Each issue was addressed and I was good to go.  The real test will be when I get it on my wrist.  Some dealers are doing more than others to improve quality of our reps and continue to make this a great hobby.  I see no reason why you shouldn't be able to post QC pics here to be dissected by other members.  This allows the dealer to see where the common flaws are and make recommendations to the factory for improvement.  It also ensures the buyer gets the best possible rep.  I didn't say "perfect" as these are still reps, not gen.  If you are not happy with your QC pics, explain to the dealer why you are not happy. A good dealer will do everything they can to get it right for you.  Some dealers receive positive feedback, some don't. 

I ordered a white dial version. I had all the same issues as everyone with lume, cyclops and sel fit. I notified the dealer of the issues, and a day later I received a second set of QC pics. Each issue was addressed and I was good to go. The real test will be when I get it on my wrist. Some dealers are doing more than others to improve quality of our reps and continue to make this a great hobby. I see no reason why you shouldn't be able to post QC pics here to be dissected by other members. This allows the dealer to see where the common flaws are and make recommendations to the factory for improvement. It also ensures the buyer gets the best possible rep. I didn't say "perfect" as these are still reps, not gen. If you are not happy with your QC pics, explain to the dealer why you are not happy. A good dealer will do everything they can to get it right for you. Some dealers receive positive feedback, some don't.
I am grateful for your response

I ordered a white dial version. I had all the same issues as everyone with lume, cyclops and sel fit. I notified the dealer of the issues, and a day later I received a second set of QC pics. Each issue was addressed and I was good to go. The real test will be when I get it on my wrist. Some dealers are doing more than others to improve quality of our reps and continue to make this a great hobby. I see no reason why you shouldn't be able to post QC pics here to be dissected by other members. This allows the dealer to see where the common flaws are and make recommendations to the factory for improvement. It also ensures the buyer gets the best possible rep. I didn't say "perfect" as these are still reps, not gen. If you are not happy with your QC pics, explain to the dealer why you are not happy. A good dealer will do everything they can to get it right for you. Some dealers receive positive feedback, some don't.

Im new in rep world

And i donot have enough experience to know the smallest details and errors I just wanted help from the members here

Thanks

The most obvious cosmetic flaw of the black version is the length of orange on the orange hand. There should be a longer black portion before the orange starts. This is easy to spot when comparing it to a genuine.
I see but its still rep

and i think i will mod this watch to the gen one ( crystal ,dial ,crown, tube etc... ) if its possible

I will see what i can do with it to make it perfect