When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Tudor Sub

Ueno

The bracelet is definitely rep- 16233- never heard of that number and the 455B end pieces spell rep to me.

I agree the dial is suspicious and the tube is questionable. No movement shot either- since it's supposedly a 7021, that would be a FE 390 movement I would think

Pearl looks fake also

16233 is a Rolex watch reference number for a datejust. 455b is a common fake end link number. This one is a fake for sure, I bet when you open this one up, it will have a non Tudor movement to boot.

Small possibility this seller doesn't know what he has, most of his other watches are other brands. however that doesn't excuse someone not doing their research before they list an item. And then again, possibly the guy is a little bit crooked, and he tries to slip one past unsuspecting buyers every now and then. Pretty apparent from his four negatives that he isn't always truthful in his descriptions.

Run don't walk away from this one. Let some greedy buyer who thinks he's getting a real "Steal', buy this one.